Chapter 76 : Psyche

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He was the god of trade, travel, wealth, animal husbandry, and thieves.

One of the cleverest and most mischievous gods of Olympus.

The original inventor of the lyre,

And a prominent messenger of the gods.

Hermes.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Zion moved, his steps purposeful and determined as he dragged me towards Eros

Zion moved, his steps purposeful and determined as he dragged me towards Eros. I tried tearing away from his hard grip, wincing when his hands dug a little deeper.

My only option was my abilities, but I wasn't sure it could work. Besides, there's no way I'm turning him into ash.

I tried catching his attention but it was futile. The next step was to strengthen my foothold by firmly planting my feet against the concrete. His strides never ceased.

Come on!

I was slipping like a skater on ice. "Zion. Snap out of it!"

He stared straight ahead like a freaking Zombie, never relenting, never stopping.

I gritted my teeth in frustration and dug in my heels. For a moment, the force yanked Zion to a stop.

I shriveled up when he turned. His pupils had dilated; cold and distant eyes stared right through me like I was invisible.

Before I could process anything else, Zion moved, pushing me forward. I fell straight into Eros's chest but quickly recovered. I stumbled away, keeping a safe distance.

A slight warmth behind me indicated Zion's presence. Even if I ran, Eros could just command him to do the dirty work.

I hate this.

Eros' eyes were fixed on me, but there was something else; a hidden expression. His lips tilted at the side. "You've zoned out again. What are you thinking?"