Mark-1

PERSEPHONE'S POV

"Black and Silver"

"I think Violet and silver would look great."

"I wasn't asking."

"nor was I"

The demons were preparing for the coronation and to say I felt surprised when I saw those majestic creatures nagging each other, bickering over colours was an understatement, it made me laugh...they are so adorable.

"Adorable meeee?" The first demon looked over to me while the other slapped his head as in reminding him to bow.

Looks like I said it loud.

These were newly made, you can say they were basically in their childhood in terms of demon births. They had black skin, their eyes a sparkling blue. They were beautiful creatures and not like the hideous beings described in books.

I could see the pale blue ears of the first demon turning red. I smiled as he blushed.

"Yes you both are, now do you have trouble deciding colours?" I asked grinning.

"No Queen mother, I like teasing him." the first demon said enthusiastically earning a well subdued glare from his friend who was now blushing too.

"Okay okay, so I don't know your names yet. Want to introduce yourself? Or if you want I can call you cookie and you-" I pointed to other as his eyes widened, they were gleaming with joy.

"-chocochip." They were watching me with awe as the first demon squealed.

"We love them but our names is Orlando" he pointed to himself. "and this is Landon."

"Well nice to meet you, I am Persephone and I think both of your colour choices are beautiful, we can go with both of them if you like that."

"It's our honour meeting you Queen mother and we will try to make this upcoming ceremony as magnanimous and lavish we can, you deserve the world and we would be proud to make you and our King happy."

And after that we talked more, the oncoming gathering forgotten as we chatted like old grannies.

Day after tommorow was my coronation and I was busy preparing for it but to be honest to myself I was missing Hades terribly and to avoid the empty feeling I loaded myself with work.

He wasn't there when I woke up today.He didn't even came to have breakfast and this was noon and even after the mate bond made me feel that he was in Underworld itself and totally fine, I could not help but feel worried.

--------------------

Crafted with mahogany wood, emeralds and topaz, decorating the dark ink counter was alluring.

The kitchen was my destination for today because I wanted to surprise my mate, that's the least I could do to make him happy.

Fruits and raw food items of all varieties decorated the silver baskets kept on shelf.

The female demons smiled sincerely bowing down assisting me making Florentine biscuit from nuts and berries.

Next was Lemon- garlic chicken. Clarissa-head of cooking staff was an old demoness who I always loved to cook with and this time taking recipe definitely required some assistance.

It was evening by the time the food was done.

I was waiting in our room to surprise him when the door opened roughly as he strolled inside, fury marking his face.

"Hades" his eyes softened on meeting mine. Warmth and love filling them.

"I prepared food." I whispered shyly.
------------------

His muscular arm was draped around my waist, my back pressed into his chest. I giggled as he peppered kisses on my neck.

"Stop it..it tickles." I laughed turning around to face him only to see a beautiful smile illuminating his face.

"You work so hard, day in-day out...sooo I was thinking if you want me to take care of you?"

He grinned wickedly pulling me closer, smashing me to his chest.

"What does your 'care' mean Persephone?" and before I could respond his lips were on mine, a symphony of love being woven. I moaned into his mouth as his hands traced by bare back- the same which he had marked with hickeys.

"You dirty man." I whispered grinning.
"But I was serious Hades...you stress yourself alot and I want to do something... anything. What do you suggest?"

"Well you can always accompany me to a relaxing bath." His arms tightened around me as he huskily whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes hardly controlling my grin.

"Your bath idea is clever but I am confident that you are up to no good, so no. Hey! What about a back massage?."

"You want to give me a back massage?" His eyes shone mischievously.

"I would be happy to." I replied innocently without thinking much.

"Then go ahead goddess, lay your naked soft body on my bare back." His tongue caressed my neck as he spoke those sinning words.

"T-thats not what I meant. Gosh! You are insatiable."

"Says my woman who wanted to tie me down if I didn't had her." I blushed furiously, shaking my head softly.

"You are impossible King Hades, I am leaving right now." I tried to get up only for my hand to be held above my head and his body hovering over mine...me beneath him wide eyed. Sometimes I felt my heart would burst with the love I felt for Hades.

"You are such a miracle Persephone, I always wonder how can I have someone like you?"
His caressed my cheek with feather touches. A warm breath escaped my mouth as his lips met mine in a soft passionate kiss.

"I look at you and see a girl that has sun in her eyes, flowers glowing in her hair and steel in her veins. I see a goddess in all her glory, you enchant me rose. Tell me Persephone how are you so perfect huh? Such a fragile little baby, so beautiful, so determined." He kept my hand on his heart...it was thrumming so rapidly.

"I want you to mark me Hades."