Olympus

Silver orbs fluttered open in alarm, the possessor of those magnetic eyes tensed as he could not find the feel of Persephone's soft skin on his fingertips.

Hades sat up abruptly only to find a pure white wolf laying on the far end of the bed. He touched it, stroking it's fur gently......his Persephone.

Dark Purple eyes opened to greet the King of Underworld, no streak of recognisation present in them.

Hades' jaw clenched when he realized his queen's spirit was locked inside this body.....the wolf infront of him was just an animal.

He picked up the white she-wolf not paying heed to her growling, making her lay down on his chest, wrapping his arms around her.

The she-wolf again growled loudly baring her teeth to him not at all acknowledging her own mate. If Persephone could feel what was happening, she wouldn't never forgive herself if her cursed wolf hurted her king.

Hades' eye glowed cerulean in anger, soon...very soon Selene would beg on her knees for forgiveness.

The she-wolf felt extreme fury radiating in waves and flinched, whimpering.

"I am sorry love, now be a good girl and sleep." Hades sighed, his fingers rubbing her ears, softly scratching behind it, as he peppered kisses on her snout and fur and she was a goner.

She opened her violet eyes, bigger than before, glowing like a starry night purring at him.

Her tip of tongue licked Hades' hand, keenly observing his reaction, when he didn't complained, she nuzzled herself in the crook of his neck making him chuckle.

If there had been a book on how to make a wolf turn into a kitten it would definitely be written by Hades.

A short knock broke the string of silence, the atmosphere suddenly becoming thich with dominance of an other worldly presence.The vigor of it increasing per second.

Hades threw the door open to see three male demons bowing their head.

"Some Olympus gods are requesting you for a rendezvous King Father."

********************************

"Welcome to Olympus King Hades." Hermes bowed his head in a respectful gesture, his legs trembling slightly.  

Flattery was not going to help him now because the King of Underworld knew why were the gods so keen to meet him. There are two types of people in the world, one that cannot be broken with force and the other who bow down to it and this man came into the first category wiithout a doubt.

His stance was glorious, the black cloak covering his shoulders burned the ground which he walked on...a warning.

The high corinthian pillars in the hazy peach colour adorned the halls of Olympus. Lilac satin draped over the walls supporting the high ceiling.

A huge fire burned at the head of the assembly, the insignia of hell flames.

Constellations covered the ceiling in their bright blue light....the shine was the grace of goddess Astra sitting in one of the carved seats covered with gold embellishments.

Astra wanted to meet her daughter but the reins of time obstructed her path... She had to wait... For the reunion with her long lost love Damien and daughter Persephone. When she ran away she could ensure that she was able to monitor her daughter's life and fight Selene in a cold war.

Selene broke Persephone's mate bond but Astra rejoined the fates of thread of Hades and Persephone again.

Zeus was sitting at the head of the oval stone table covered with marble grapevines, his shoulders were tense and figure firm as he saw the ground Hades had walked on before taking his respective seat.

"Hades how are you, brother?" Poseidon smiled warmly at him, His long green hair was tied with a crown covered in topaz gems, unlike Zeus whose platinum blonde hair fell in curls. Both the gods had oceanic blue eyes, sparking resemblance of brotherhood .

The greet followed a chorus of greetings  by other gods and goddesses.
"My well wishes to everyone. I am well Poseidon, how are you? ."

"Everything is good, Amphitrite and children miss you." Hades genuinely smiled at the thought of his relatives.

"Well they will meet him soon in the Coronation ceremony and how is your mate King Hades?"

Hera teased Hades to which he chuckled, she was the same, her beautiful brown hair flowing in curls and her mischievous honey coloured eyes shone with mirth on talking about her best friend's mate.

"Apollo have seen some visions and they are quite........underwelming" Zeus though happy for his brother didn't beat around the bush.

"She is dangerous." Apollo said
"Now is she?....just a regular werewolf."

"It isn't that simple and you aren't so naive but we trust King Hades you won't break the rules of nature for her"

He smirked "Trust gets you deceived."

"She is cursed and she isn't a goddess-"

"I don't know what vision you saw Apollo, but my mate isn't cursed and she definitely is a goddess, my mate is the moon goddess."

*********
❤🧡❤🧡🧡❤🧡❤❤❤❤🧡🧡🧡