Normal Couple

The sun light peeking through the curtain made your eyes flutter open. You tilted your head upwards & saw Taehyung's soundly sleeping face. Your cheeks inadvertently blushed recalling the things that had happened last night.
After the kiss, he drove you home in silence, his hand firmly holding yours. You had planned to go straight to your room once you got home. However, as you were about to enter your room, he snatched your wrist & pulled you towards his. The rest was history.
"Morning." Taehyung's husky voice woke you up from your daze. His lips broke into a lazy smile.
"Morning." Realizing that you were completely naked, his limbs entangled with yours underneath the sheet, your cheeks reddened a shade darker.
"Are you blushing?" Noticing your flushing face, he looked at you in amusement.
"I'm not.." You turned your face away from him.
"You are. It's ok, let me see your face." He chuckled & tried to flip you back around.
"No, I'm not.." Stubbornly, you resisted & stood your ground, but he was much stronger than you.
"Why are you embarrassed? I've seen every part of you anyway." He said matter-of-factly.
"Ya Kim Taehyung." You exclaimed as you slapped his chest. Now you really wished you could disappear into a hole.
All of a sudden, he pulled you into a hug, kissed the top of your head, & rested his chin on it.
"Thank you. Thank you for staying when you had every reason not to. I'm really glad you did & I'm sorry for-" You stopped him from saying anything further by pressing your forefinger on his lips.
"It was all in the past. I understand why you acted that way."
"Promise me you won't betray me like my mom did?" He caught your forefinger & kiss its tip while staring deeply into your eyes, making your skin tingle all over.
"I promise." You smiled at him & right after, he kissed you with his soft plump lips. His tongue hungrily searching for yours & his hands pulled you even tighter into his embrace.
Just as things started to get heated, a knock on the door caused you to abruptly release each other.
"도련님, breakfast is ready." Kang jibsa.
"Shit. She'll freak out if she knows I'm in here." You instantly jumped off the bed, pulling the sheets with you, & gathered your clothes on the floor.
"Why? We're husband & wife, isn't it normal for a married couple to spend the night together? Aren't we finally becoming normal? If anything, she would be happy for us." Taehyung calmly put on his robe & walked towards the door.
"Just don't tell her that I'm here. I'll come out once she's gone back to the kitchen." You whispered as you found a place to hide behind the couch.
Taehyung shook his head & giggled looking at your dramatic reaction.
"네 (yes), thank you Kang jibsa. We'll be out in a moment." He opened the door & casually said to a bewildered looking Kang jibsa.
"We?" She asked in confusion.
"Y/n ah! Breakfast is ready!" He hollered at you on purpose.
"Ommo. 사모님 is insid- Forgive me for disturbing you. Please take your time, breakfast can wait. I'll just reheat it again if it gets cold. Now please excuse me." Kang jibsa immediately pardoned herself. You could hear the excitement in her voice from where you were hiding.
"See? I told you she'd be happy for us. So come out now, shall we continue what we were doing?" He popped his head on top of the couch & looked downwards at you.
"Kim Taehyuuungg!" Your face was as red as a tomato. You threw the pillow you were holding to his face & rushed out the door. The moment you stepped out, you saw Kang jibsa staring at you from the dining table.
"사모님.." She raised her thumb at you & grinned from ear to ear.
You smiled awkwardly back at her & ran to your room.
"Aarrghhhh! That was soooo embarrassing!!!" You threw yourself onto the bed & covered your head with the blanket. But your embarrassment was soon overwhelmed by a surge of euphoria.
Finally we can be a normal couple.

Taehyung's POV
He was done with breakfast, but you hadn't come out of your room.
Maybe I teased her too much?
He cleared his throat & walked to your room.
"Y/n ah. Don't you need to go to work today? Aren't you going to eat breakfast before you go?" He asked as he knocked on your door.
The door clicked open almost right away & you stepped out of your room in your work clothes. A hint of redness still remained on your cheeks.
"I- I was going to go after you leave." You said timidly.
"I'm sorry. Did I step out of line? I didn't mean to embarrass you." He held your shoulders & searched your face.
"It's ok. I was the one who overreacted." You looked at him & smiled. Your smile was his everything now. It was funny how overnight his feeling for you had grown so much. Or maybe it had been flourishing for a while but he had been in denial.
"I'm running late, I need to get going now." You said as you checked your watch.
"Let me drive you." He grabbed your hand & pulled you towards the garage before you could protest. The touch of your skin made him want to drag you back to his room & do the things he wanted to do to you, but he restrained himself from actualizing it.

"Thanks for driving me. You should get going now or you'll be late." You said to him as you tugged your hair behind your ear, a gesture he found endearing.
"It's ok. I'll come with you, I want to see where my wife works." He turned off the engine & got out of the car.
"No no no. Not today. I- umm.. I.." You started to panic.
"Are you hiding something from me?" Seeing your dubious reaction, the insecure & jealous side of him took over.
"No! It's just that my colleagues don't know that I'm married. I don't want to cause a scene, especially with you being so.. good-looking, people will start to talk." 
"Ah, I see." He kind of get why you thought that way.
"Well, ok then, maybe next time after you've told them that you're actually a married woman." He stroke your hair & smiled.
"Yeah, maybe next time." You breathed a sigh of relief. "Go on now, I'll go in after you leave."
"Ok. Have a great day at work." He leaned in for a kiss but you seemed to be hesitant about it. Then, your eyes suddenly widened as if in shock & you pushed him away.
"Sorry, I think I need to go now. I'll see you later at home." You weakly smiled at him & dashed towards the building entrance.
Taehyung was left baffled by your sudden departure. He traced the direction of your vision right before you left & his eyes were met by those of a familiar-looking guy.
Isn't that Y/n's colleague?
Taehyung bowed slightly at him, but he didn't reciprocate. Instead, he turned his face away & continued walking as if he hadn't seen Taehyung at all.
Psshh.. what's wrong with that guy?
He then got on his car & left for work, with uneasiness still tugging at the back of his mind.

Y/n's POV
"I'm home." You walked heavily through the door & took off your shoes. Today was another uncomfortable day at work. Jin hadn't talked to you at all despite your attempt to approach him. He seemed to be avoiding you even more today, maybe it was because he saw you with Taehyung this morning.
"Kang jibsa?" You called out, but she wasn't in the kitchen & the house was dark.
Is it her off day today?
You ran your right hand over the wall searching for the light switch, when suddenly someone hugged you from behind & muffled your mouth.
"Aahhmmm!" You screamed in utter shock.
Then, the light was turned on & you heard Taehyung laughing right behind you.
"Kim Taehyung! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" You turned around & scolded him, once he'd released you.
"Sorry, I couldn't stand it. Did I scare you?"
"Yes! I thought you were a burglar or something. I didn't know that you were such a prankster."
"There's so much more to me that you have yet to find out." There it was again, that look in his eyes that made you go weak at the knees.
You quickly averted your gaze & changed the topic.
"Have you eaten dinner yet? Where's Kang jibsa btw?"
"I gave her a day off, so it's just the two of us in the house now." He moved closer to you & hugged you again. "I missed you."
Your heart fluttered at his words, you didn't think that he would be such a sweet & needy husband.
"I- I missed you too." You stuttered.
"Shall we continue this in the bedroom?" He breathily whispered & bit the tip of your ear.
Blood rushed to your head & butterflies flew in your stomach, imagining what was going to happen next.
You quietly nodded to his delight.
"Come on." He said as he grabbed your hand.
"W-wait. Should we have dinner first?"
"Dinner can wait, but I can't. I know you want me too Y/n, so stop thinking too much & just follow your heart." He cradled your cheeks & smiled gently at you.
You stared at the fine man standing in front of you. Wasn't this what you had always dreamt of? Him to want you & love you like he did now.
You hooked your hands around his neck & kissed him.
"I love you Kim Taehyung." You whispered against his lips.
"I love you too Y/n." He said before he took you into his room & closed the door behind him.