two halves = one whole

(Y/N)'s POV.

Just then Edward went to say something, but was interrupted by the sound of heels clicking. "Master Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." came a cold, yet bell like voice. I looked up to see a beautiful short blonde girl. "Jane" I heard Eddie say. As the girls eyes scanned our group over she froze when our eyes connected. Her eyes grew wide, and her mouth opened slightly, like she was shocked. Soon she regained her stoick facade, and then we were on our way.

While we were in the elevator I was standing with Alice. She had me in a tight and protective hug. I think of Alice as an older sister because I was adopted by the Cullen's. She was always there for me. I was taken out of my thoughts by the elevator suddenly stopping. As we walked down the hallway Bella and Eddie started talking. "Is she?" "Yes" "and she knows?" "Yes" "then why would she... She wants to be?" Just then the girl Jane decided to say something "and so she will be... Or dessert."

When we arrived at a pair of wooden doors we stopped. Jane walked forward and threw the doors open. When we walked in a tall brunette boy said "Sister we send you for one and you come back with two and two halves, such a clever girl" I leaned over to Bella and said " does he not know that two halves make a whole" at this we burst into a fit of giggles. When we had finally stopped laughing I looked around to see everyone looking at us. Just then my eyes locked with the boy from before and I felt the same thing from earlier.
Now I was confused...