They're here!?!?

Right as she was about to cut her arm I snatched the rock away. "No I'll do it." and with that, I cut my arm. Victoria and Riley looked at me, while they were distracted Edward took his opening to take them down.

Eddie threw Riley into a rock and Seth dragged him away. Then as I looked back to Eddie and Victoria I see that she is staring at me. She runs at me, but Eddie grabs her and eventually uses his teeth to break her head off. Eddie comes over and rips part of my sleeve off and wraps up my arm. Seth comes and lets Edward know that Alice needs us to go now. Eddie burns Victoria's body, and then we make our way down to the clearing.

~ When at the clearing~

"How long?" Eddie asks Alice, who replied, "A few minutes, maybe ten." Then Dad said, "The pack needs to leave, the Volturi won't honor our truce with the werewolves." Just then a newborn walks out and Leah goes after it "No, Leah don't!" Then Jacob jumps in and gets hurt. Leah and Paul take it down.

Jake is hurt. "Jacob!" Bella screams and runs over. Dad and Eddie are already by his side. They were saying something and then the pack takes him to where I assume Dad will go later to heal him the best he can. "They're coming!" shouts Alice. After she says that I see four people in black/gray cloaks walking toward us. As they get closer I recognize them. The girl in the front is Jane, next to her is Alec her twin. Behind Alec is Demetri, and Behind Jane is Felix.

My family seems on edge and solemn. Once they reach the fire they stop and simultaneously take their hoods off. "Impressive. I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact." "We were lucky" Dad responds. "I doubt that." she says with no emotion. The Alec decides to say something "It appears we missed an entertaining fight." "Yes, it's not often we are rendered unnecessary." Jane replies to her brother. "If you had half an hour ago you would have fulfilled your purpose." "Pity" Jane spits back at Eddie.

Then she seemed to notice the dried blood on my arm. She seemed to grow angry. "(Y/N) go to Jane, she noticed your arm and is very upset." Eddie whispered to me, although he knew everyone could hear him. I slowly made my way over to her, she looked on edge all of them did. Once I was close enough she grabbed me by my good arm and held me close. The hug was cold yet warm and comforting, like when you first hug a teddy bear and its cold but starts to warm due to your body heat.

After a few minutes, I got tired, and someone picked me up. I was awoken by a scream, it was Bree. I jumped out of whoever's arms I was asleep in, it turned out to be Alec, and ran to her. She grabbed my arm and I told her to focus on me. She seemed to listen and slowly her pain stopped. When Bree and I stood up I looked around to see everyone looking at me in shock except for two people.

Dad and Eddie, they looked as if they knew something everyone else didn't. Jane seemed taken aback and then said "Take care of that Felix I'd like to go home." As Felix walked over to us Jasper who had been standing a bit behind me, grabbed me and turned us around, and cover my ears. I held onto him crying.

"The four months are up she will return to Volterra with us." Jane said.