Pain

(Y/N) POV.

I am confused. Why do I feel like I need to be here. Why do I feel like I need the....

"May I?" Aro asked standing infront of Bella. She slowly put her hand in his. When are was looking into her mind Eddie explained what was happening. "Aro can see every thought and memory you have ever had with one touch." Aro whispered something my human ears could not here. " Shall we see if she is immune to all of our gifts? Jane."

" No! " Screamed Eddie, and he ran at Jane. I felt angry but also worried because on one hand I felt protective of both. Also I am mad that Eddie tried to hurt Jane, but why?

Jane looked confident and unafraid, she looked straight into his eyes and said "Pain" that one word caused Eddie to suddenly freeze, and then fall to the ground. Bella started to scream for her to stop. I zoned out staring at Jane, she looked so focused and beautiful.

I was eventually snapped out of my trance by Alice putting her arm my shoulders, and four growls.

I looked around the room to see the four that made me feel a spark crouched and looking like they were ready to kill someone. "Aro" said the sad looking king, and Aro quickly made his way to his brother and greadily took his hand.

"Splendido... (Y/N) will have to stay here" Aro said after a short silence. Eddie, Alice, and Bella all screamed no and that I was going to go back home with them. I stood there Frozen and scared. I was never going to see my family again.

I finally decided to speak up "no." Everyone's eyes were suddenly on me. Aro came up to me "Why do you wish to leave young one?" he asked. "I don't want to leave my family." "May I?" he asked while holding out his hand.

I slowly put my hand in his. "Oh my, I can see why you don't wish to leave the Cullen's. They have been very loving towards you, haven't they?" " Yes, they have and I love them very much."

Aro looked to be deep in thought " Alright, she may leave with you, but she must return in three too four months. Does that seem fair?" "Yes, I believe so." " Alright be on your way."