"Oh"

“Oh, so I can” I didn’t finish my question figuring they knew what I was asking. “Yes, you can. In fact we'd love it if you'd kiss us whenever you like.” I smiled a little. “You four want to know something?” I asked. They eagerly nodded. “That was my first kiss” I said looking at the floor a little embarrassed. When I looked back up I saw something hilarious. Alec, Demetri, and Felix were glaring at Jane, and she looked so happy I was a little afraid she would explode.

Then I fell to the floor laughing, and they all looked at me in amazement and curiosity. “You four are hilarious.” I said through my laughter. After a while we were all back in our seats. Felix came over to me and put me on his lap facing him. Then he kissed me. I was a little shocked, but I half expected it, so I kissed back.

 I deepen the kiss, and he happily accepted. I heard three growls, so I pulled away from the kiss and got up. I went over to Alec, and sat on his lap facing him. And I kissed him forcefully, and man did it feel good. Right as he was going to deepen the kiss I pulled away. Then I went over Demetri and did the same.

After I kissed them I went over to Jane and since she is very short (but still a bit taller than me) I sat facing her in the seat next to hers. “Jane” she looked at me. I put my hand on her cheek and slowly put my lips on hers, savoring the kiss. I reluctantly pulled away. “You four feel better now?” they all nodded. 

We finally landed. We made our way to the castle, and the streets were empty because it was dark. “Felix” He looked at me, and I put my arms up. “I’m sleepy” he chuckled and picked me up. I had came up with names for them, but I would wait a while before I use them. Felix is Teddy, Demetri is Demi, Alec is Prince, and Jane is Janey.