Meeting the Vk's

Ella pulled an arrow from the quiver on her back and notched, "Both eyes open darlin' I know it's temptin' to squint," the thick Scottish accent of her teacher called out. "All the way back to yer check, that's yer chin," Ella steadied her breathing and loosed her arrow just missing the bullseyes. She groaned and fell back on the grass she was a mess today. Merida leaned over her student. "Yer' getin' better, yer' mum nearly took me head off when I tried with hr'. Anna almost killed yer' dad."

Ella laughed grateful for the odd words of encouragement. Ryder came running though the archery range, "El! Ben had been calling us, the villain kids are almost here." He said trying to catch his breath with his phone in hand.

She scrambled to her feet her phone was on silent during her lessons so as not to startle her and make her hit something other than the bulls' eye, "Bye Merida Ella yelled over her shoulder."

"Wait darlin' ya still have the-oh never mind she'll figure it out," Merida groaned, started to pick up the arrows.

Without stopping she pulled off her bow and quiver, handing them on a tree she normally practiced her aim on in the courtyard. They made it to the school entrance just as two boys tumbled out of the limo. Jazzy, Aziz and Aaron were already there. They were the heirs of the four kingdoms, these were their guests. It was only right to meet them on their first day. Melody was already an adult, and she wasn't a teacher so she would meet them at a later date.

"Sorry" She huffed, holding up a finger. She was held up by Ryder who looked ready to pass out. "Was with Merida." Not a moment later the two boys stopped arguing and threw everything that she could guess they stole, back in the car. She scanned over the four, she already knew of Jay and Mal. The other two were names Carlos and Evie. Cruella De Vils son and the Evil Queens daughter, Jazzy and Aarons pick respectively. A small fearful intelligent boy who had nothing, and a tall, brilliant girl who long to be in the world of royalty, a world she wasn't born into.

"Hello foxy," Jay said, walking up to Ella as she finally regained her breath. "The name's Jay."

Ryder stood up straighter next to his sister, and Aaron eyed him suspiciously, "Hello Jay." She let out a bell like giggled, "don't Mind my idiot brother and friend." Jay smirked she didn't accept his advance, but she didn't deny it either. 

Ryder's tough guy look faded a second later, "You're so mean," he pouted looking every bit the 15-year-old he was. Aaron huffed and turned away from her crossing his arms looking like the 16-year-old he was.

Fairy Godmother intervened, "Welcome to Auradon Prep, I'm Fairy godmother, head mistress."

Mal perked up, "The fairy godmother as in Bippity Boppity Boo."

She nodded, "Bippiti Boppiti you know it."

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal smiled clasping her hands, "and that sparkly wand."

Fairy godmother waved her off, "that was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future."" She waved her hands; Ella copied her out of sight from the others. Only Jay noticed and he was trying to hold back the laughter that was threatening to spill out.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben-"

"Prince Benjamin soon to be King " Audrey enthused, making Ella actually roll her eyes. They had all known each other since they were babies, so it was annoying when Audrey acted like an average girl who had struck gold. Her and Ben were planned, it was always a possibility. Audrey knew that. She knew Ben and right now she was acting like she didn't.