King of Hell x Reader

Ok boys and girls, sit yo a$$ down and get ready for a story. I know. Crowley is hot as hell. 

~~~~~~

You never knew your name, after you died it was lost like a lot of other things. When you died. How tragic that night was, what being a hero leads to. You tried to save the people you loved. Sacrificed yourself to save them. You didn't love a dangerous life, from what you remember anyway. 

What you remember. 

Hugs, feeling loved, and pain. 

"You know, it gets better," and then there this a-hole, King of Hell he calls himself. He always seems to get in the way of your self-pity. What did he know? He sold his soul to a crossroads demon for a couple of inches. 

He willingly came here. 

You lead a good life and-

"90 percent, yeah no ok, like 99 percent of the people in hell believe they don't belong, that there's been a mistake," Crowley never let this go. 

"And that 1 percent are the people that sold their soul," at this, he laughed, and you looked up at him. 

"You know, you only ever pay attention to me at my sadistic comments," he said looking at you with a smile. 

"Yeah, because I'm thinking what the hell are you on that makes you the way you are, cause that can't be natural," he shook his head. You got up from your kneeling position in the 'castle' that was his. I mean it's a castle, but every room just looks like a dungeon. Even the throne room looks like a dungeon. 

I mean, I guess that's hell.

"What no don't get up, that's my favourite place for you," you shook your head. 

"I'll go and find something to do, I'm sure there's someone to torment," he walked directly in your way and stopped you. 

"Nope, can't you see I'm tormenting you, I'm doing my job," you tried to push him our of your way but he wouldn't budge. 

"Seriously, you are trying to shove the King of-"

"Finished that sentence, I dare you," you glared at him as his signature smirked slowly made way onto his face.

"Hell."

Two things happened at once, 1 you tried to shove him onto the ground, aiming your leg to kick his out from under him and 2, he dodged and you kicked nothing. The force of your own kick returning you onto your knees, directly in front of him. Why and how the heck did that happen? Because this is hell and he is the King.

"For f*ck's sakes," you muttered before moving back away from him. 

"You know, you tell me you hate kneeling but you do it a lot," you didn't have to look at him to see his smirk. 

The smile that came to your face was unwilling. 

"Ah, see I know you like me, so come one let's go," you shook your head. 

"Go?" You questions the King. 

"Yeah, I've got some boys to deal with, they've been killing a lot of Demons and I honestly can't let it go on, ruining my King image," you shook your head. The Winchesters. 

"And I can't let you kneel if it's not to a King."

~~~~~

Was supposed to be cutesy and all, but it ended up being... Sorry, thank you for reading!