Rotten To The Core

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

Mal walks in through the doors of the Chip Shoppe. Ally watches from the counter in shock.

"I'm  back," Mal says with a smirk.

"Loser, party of one. Right this way, please," Uma says before kicking a chair at her. Mal catches it before sitting down.

"Place still stinks," Mal says as she scrunches her nose.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today... Princess," Uma retorts.

"Where is he?" Mal asks as she worries about Ben.

"You know, I've dreamed of this. You wanting something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook," Uma says with a smirk.

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left," Mal retorts causing Uma to bang her fist on the table.

"Obviously. You have your perfect, little life, don't you?" Uma says before turning to everyone else. "Doesn't she have the perfect, little life? And we're 20 years into a garbage strike."

"Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on," Mal says. "I see no need to bring Ben into this."

"You captured the king," Ally asks Uma shocked as she walks over. Mal looks at Ally shocked that she is at Uma's.

"It may be a little unnecessary, but, oh, it is so much fun," Uma says with a laugh. "Here's the deal."

"Just like your mother, always a catch," Mal says with a smirk before Uma sits in front of her.

"If you win..." Uma says as she holds her hand up. "Ben is free to go. " Mal holds her hand up. "Hmm? Don't you want to know what I get if I win?"

"Still dreaming," Madi tells her.

"Mm. Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh? How'd that work out for her again?" Uma retorts causing Mal to glare at her.

"Uma!" Ally says in warning.  "On three." Mal grabs Uma's hand as Ally places her hand on top of theirs. "One. Two. Three," Ally moves her hand before they start arm wrestling.

"You know, that whole princess act? Ugh. Never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain," Uma attempts to taunt.

"And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy," Mal quickly retorts causing Uma to get distracted and Ally to smile. Mal's eyes turn green, Mal starts to bring Uma's hand down.

"If I win... you bring me the wand," Uma says causing Mal to look at her in shock, losing her green eyes and Uma slams Mal's hand down, winning. "Now... if you want beasty boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon... sharp." Uma starts to walk away before she turns back around. "Oh, and if you blab... you can kiss your baby goodbye." Uma blows Mal a kiss before walking away.