Space Between

CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

"Mal said that you were at Uma's. What's up with that?" Jay asks Ally as they stop on a balcony and look out at the Isle.

"When I was sent back to the Isle, I was alone Jay. Everyone hated you all and I had always been apart of your group. Uma offered me protection and I took it. I was doing what I could to survive," Ally explains to Jay.

"I didn't know what you Were going through

I thought that you were fine," Jay sings causing Ally to look at him.

"I didn't want to let you down

But the truth is out

It's tearing me apart

Not listening to my heart

I really had to do it" Ally sings as they share sad glances.

"And I would never stop you," Jay sings as he looks at Ally.

"Even though we've changed," Ally sings as she looks at him.

"Nothing has to change," Jay sings as Ally starts to smile.

"And you can find me in the space between

Where two worlds come to meet

I'll never be out of reach

'Cause you're a part of me

So you can find me in the space between

You'll never be alone

No matter where you go

We can meet in the space between," They both sing as they remember their times together. From singing Rotten To The Core to him giving her the necklace to Villain Family Day to when Ally helped them defeat Maleficent.

"There are no words left to say," Ally sings as she leans her head against Jay's shoulder.

"I know you got to find your place," Jay sings as he wraps an arm around her.

"But this is not the end," Ally sings.

"No, you're part of who I am," Jay sings in agreement.

"Even if we're worlds apart

You're still in my heart

It will always be

You and me," They sing as they smile at each other. 

"Yeah," Ally sings.

"You can find me in the space between," Jay sings.

"Where two worlds come to meet

We'll never be out of reach

Never be out of reach

No, 'cause you're a part of me

So you can find me in the space between

You'll never be alone

No matter where you go

We can meet In the space between

Yeah

No matter where you go

We can meet in the space between," They sing before they rest their foreheads together. They return to his dorm to find Carlos asleep in a chair beside the printer. Jay sits on his bed as All sits beside him and snuggles into his side. Jay wakes up to a beeping noise and finds the wand done. He smiles as he looks down at Ally before waking her. They share a smile before walking over to Carlos.

"Carlos!" Jay says as he hits him on the chest.

"Hmm? What?" Carlos says as he starts to wake up. He gets up before he takes the wand out of the printer. "Not bad."

"Yeah," Jay says in agreement and Carlos hands him the wand.

"Let's go," They say at the same time before heading for the door.

"Hey, guys. What about me?" Dude asks.

"No, Dude. You stay. I'm serious. Stay. I love you, buddy. We'll be back before you know it," Carlos answers him before leaving.

"Oh, hey, have you seen Evie?" Doug asks as he catches Jay and Carlos walking outside. Jay quickly hides the wand behind his back and Ally takes it from him, hiding it behind her back.

"Uh..." Jay says before looking to Carlos to answer.

"She went camping," Carlos answers Doug.

"Evie, I want to live in a castle sleeping on the ground with no place to plug in a hair dryer?" Doug asks confused.

"You know how spontaneous she is, bro," Carlos answers him.

"Yeah. Totally. Totally," Jay says in agreement as he laughs.

"Later, Doug," Carlos says as they back away before Doug leaves. They turn around to find Lonnie holding swords.

"I'm coming with you guys," Lonnie tells them.

"What?" Jay says with a laugh. "We don't need swords at the... Waffle Hut."

"You're going to the Isle to rescue Ben. Look, it's either you take me or I'm gonna have to tell Fairy Godmother," Lonnie tells them. Carlos looks at Jay, who raises his eyebrow.

"I like her. We're bring her," Ally says as she stands beside Jay. They start walking away before Lonnie wraps her arms around them. "Okay! Really?"