Bella's coming home

"She's coming home tomorrow! What am I going to do?" Right now me and Jake were laying on a hill. Taking the sun in while it was here.

"She can't be that bad." Jake said in reply.

"Ha! You don't have to live with her." The last time I saw her she was 10 and I was 8. When my mom and dad split up my mom took Bella because she was her favorite out of us two. While my dad's favorite was me. So I guess it worked out.

"Earth to Sammy." I snapped out of my daydream.

"Yes?"

"Your phone went off." I dug my phone out. It was Sam saying I was late. "Ugh! I got to go. See ya later?"

"Yep see ya." I got up and walked down the hill to my red ram truck. I started her up and drove to Sam and Emily's place. I grabbed my shorts and tang top and went in. "Hi everyone!"

"Your late." Sam said.

"Yes I know Sam and I'm sorry."

"It's fine just go get changed." Paul grabbed a cookie and was about to put it in his mouth but I stole it from him.

"Hey!" Paul shouted. I laughed as I went into the bathroom and changed. I went back in the kitchen. The only one there was Emily.

"Where did  everyone go?"

"They all went outside."

"Alright. I hope that fiancee of yours goes easy on me today." We both started laughing.

"You better go."

"Yes ma'am!" I said going outside. I traveled back in the woods a bit. There was Paul and Jared in there wolf forms. Yes I know about all the secrets. Sam was in human form. I started stretching.

"Let's start with running. Paul I want you to race her. Around the track that we have made."

"Alright wolf boy don't take it easy on me!" He let out a wolfy laugh. We lined up on the "starting line" of the track that we had made.

"Go!" I took off. Paul was up ahead of me. I used my powers to use make a 30 foot rock wall go up right in front of him. He jumped over it like it was just a small ditch that you could walk over. I groaned and sped up. I put a path of ice. Paul started slipping and sliding. I ran faster. I heared Paul growl. Well Paul bet me. We worked for another 2 hours when he said we were done. I drove back home. I walked in and was greeted by my dad.

"Hi Sammy. How was hanging with Jake?"

"It went good." He didn't ask me about the shorts or tang top. He was used to it by now.

"I'm going to take a shower than go to bed."

"Alright good night love you."

"Love you too."  I went and took a shower but instead of going to bed I started painting. I was going to paint a big sliver wolf on a hill howling at the moon. Paul's birthday was coming up. So I hoped I got it done by then. Around midnight I went to bed.

Today Bella was coming home. I don't really know what or how to  feel. Anyway I'm not going with dad to pick her up instead I'm going to go hang out with Jake, Quil and Emby. I pulled up to Jake's house. I went to the porch and knocked. Billy answered the door. "Hi Billy!"

"Hi Sammy. What have I said about knocking?"

"Not to, but it just feels weird and rude to walk into a house." He started   laughing.

"They are in the garage." I thanked him and walked to the garage. It was set back a bit from the house. I walked in.

Here I was back at the house. I was making dinner. I had a lot of fun with the guys and Leah even joined us. We went to the beach and played soccer. Me and Leah whipped the boys. I checked on the lasagna and garlic bread. As my head was in the oven I heard the door open. I quickly pulled my head out of the oven and there she was. I let the oven door go. We stood there looking at each other. About 2 seconds later I ran and gave her a hug. She looked surprise and hugged me back. "Well it's about time you come see me!"

"Wow Samantha you have gotten so big. Look at your hair! It's so long!"

"Well I am 16 now come on I'll show you your room." I grabbed one of her suitcases and started up stairs. I turned and went in the room. "Here it is! I changed the wall paper and bed spread for a more 18er feel. Charlie wanted to get you pink." I said laughing. We talked for awhile and ate dinner. "Ok well I'm headed to my room for the night." I walked up stairs. Maybe having an older sister wouldn't be so bad.