him

"Are you ready to meet the pack?" I asked backing out of the drive way.

"Yep."

"I called Sam and they said they would talk to you and see if you can be in the pack."

"Well I wasn't nervous until you said that!"

"Sorry! I just thought you would want to know."

"It's ok. Thank you for telling me." We drove passed the beach. The waves crashed on the shore and the cliffs. I couldn't wait to go down to the beach. "Sammy please look at the road you make me nervous." He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

He would fit right in with the boys. I parked in front of Sam's and Emily's house. The whole pack except jake came out. I threw my self out. Paul was the first one to meet me. He grabbed me into a crushing hug. "Sammy your back."

"I'm back Paul."

"Look at your hair!" Leah said as I hugged her. I made my rounds hugging every body.

"This is Nick." As Leah looked in his eyes everything got still. Just looking at each other not seeming to see us. "Did they just?"

"Yep they imprinted."

"Yay!" I ran over and hugged Leah and then Nick.

"Did you plan this?"

"No I had no way to plan I just hoped."

"Come on in I have lunch." We all went in and ate. I sat by Paul and Leah.

"Where's jake?" I asked as my curiosity got the better of me.

"Don't know probley at home." We had finished eatting and everybody was sitting around hanging out. I got up from my spot on the couch and stretched.

"I think I'm going to go down to the beach." They nodded. I walked down to the beach because it wasn't to far. As soon as I got to the sand i took off my shoes and socks. I shoved my socks in my boots, pick them up and walked into the sand. I missed having my feet in the sand. I walked down the beach. I got to the middle of the beach. There wasn't really anybody here. Just a few people here and there.

Down by the tide was a guy hunched over. It looked like he wasn't breathing. I started worrying. I made my way down to him. "Sir are you ok?" The guy turned to look at me. He had long hair with a beard. He looked really skinny. His eyes were sunk in. But i felt like i knew this guy. His brown eyes made me rembered. My eyes went wide. So did his. "Jacob?" He got up and looked at me.

"Samantha?"

"Ooo god Jacob did I do this?" My heart broke. I had done this to him. I felt tears sting my eyes.

"No Sammy! You didn't do this!" He pulled me in. He was warm. I had missed his warmth. "Sammy I'm so sorry." He pulled back. "I didn't think I would every see you again, but I didn't want to chase after you because I thought you hated me. I would hate me too. For what I did to you. I deserve everything. I don't know how much or long I have to say sorry but I will do it. I will keep proving it to you that I'm so sorry and that I never want you to leave again." He said crying.

"Jacob its ok. We will get through this just like we always do. It might take a while but we will." He pulled me into a hug. This was the first step to getting our relationship to getting it back and moving forward. The thought made me happy. I missed him a lot. Even after what he did. Hugging him my heart felt whole. I felt happy.