Vampires

So I guess Bella is dating Edward know. Yep she also know he is a vampire.
Flashback

I was in my room finishing my painting for Paul. It looked good if I do say so myself. I heard a knock on my door. I rolled my chair out from under the desk and answered it. Bella stood there.

"Come on in." I said going and sitting on my bed.

"Can I tell you something. And I know I'm going to sound crazy." She closed the door and sat by me.

"Do you think vampires are real?" I shrugged. Ooo no. "Sam I'm pretty sure the Cullen are vampries!" Keep it cool Sam.

"Are you sure? Like 100%?"

"No but I'm going to find out tomorrow."

So that happened. Now he was always over at my house. Maybe I should keep garlic by the door. I laughed. I creak  myself up. I heard his car leave. Good. I thought walking down stairs. I'm hungry. I went and grabbed some bread, peanut butter, honey, and chocolate chips. Call me weird but it was so good!

I heard Jake's voice. I sighed. I'm still kind of mad. It's always about Bella. I grabbed my sandwich and headed up stairs. I put my lunch on my desk and went back to painting. Taking a bit now and then. I guess I was really focused on it because I jumped when Jake's voice came out. "That looks really good." I jumped up and hit heads with Jake.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my head. "Don't you know how to knock?"

"Did but no one answered." I rolled my eyes. I've been friends with Jake all my life and I could tell when he was lying.

"I know your lying."

"What?! How did ya know?"

"Well you your eye brows scrunch together." He laughed. I went and layed on my bed I moved to one side. I patted the space by me. He came and layed next to me. "So what are you doing here?"

"My dad came to watch the game."

"Ooo sounds like fun."

"Ooo ya. And then he told Bella that I keeped bugging him to see her. Which I did but she didn't need to know that." And just like that back to to being angry.

"Wow sound horrible." I said with sarcasm.

"Hey you ok?"

"Yep just fine." I said rolling off the bed. "You should propley go see bella." I said bitterly.

"Ya your properly right." He left and shut the door. Ugh! Why doesn't he like me? I flopped on my bed and started crying. I guess I feel asleep because I woke up it was 9 in the morning.

"Sam!" Bella knoocked on my door.

"Huh?" She walked in.

"Edward is taking me to see his family and he said you were invited." I scrunched my nose up.

"Please Sam? I'm so nervous. Please?"

"Ugh fine but you owe me big time." I said throwing a pillow on my face.

"Thank you so much Sam!"

"Yeah, yeah I'm the best blah blah." She laughed and left. Why do I love her so much. I went and jumped in the shower. I got dressed in jeans and a plad button up shirt. I brushed my hair and braided it.