6 months later

"Come on Nick!" I shouted through the door of his room.

"I'll be there in a minute.

"Ok." I walked down to my truck witch was loaded with my things and Nick's. I was going home. I couldn't be away any more. So I was going to do online school at home. Nick didn't want to be here either so he was coming home with me. He got in and we were off. Soon we entered forks.

"I hate to do this but do you think that I can drop you off at my house so I can see my sister."

"Sammy I don't mind at all. Plus it will give me time to settle in. 

"Ok thanks for understanding. Tomorrow we can go see the pack." We got to my house. We unloaded things very quickly. I was in my room while Nick was in Bella's old room. "Ok I'll be back later!"

"Ok." I hopped in my truck and was off. I hadn't heard from Bella since we both left. I bet she looked beautiful as a vampire. Even though I wasn't happy about it but that's what she wanted. I got to the house. I went up and knock on the door.  A little girl answered the door. She looked about 6. Maybe a little bit older.

"Hi is um Bella here?" This little girl was beautiful. She looked kind of like Bella. Bella was a vamp now she couldn't have kids.

"Yes she's here. Come on I'll take you to her." She led me in. "Mommy!"

Mommy? Bella came wipping around the corner.

"Mommy she's here to see you." Bella look beautiful. Everything was so different form the Bella I knew. She was graceful.

"Sam?"

"Bella?" Like a blur she ran over to me and pulled into a hug. I hugged her back. "Bella...I need to breath!" I finally got out.

"Oops sorry. Not used to my strength. I missed you." I felt like crying. She missed me?

"I missed you too." I noticed that the rest of the Cullens and Seth had come to see what was going on. "Renesmee this is your Aunt Sam. The one in the photo your always asking about." She looked at me.

"Hi I'm Renesmee but everybody calls me Nessie."

"I'm an Aunt how is this even possible?" Seth came over and led me to the couch. Edward and Bella  explained how he got Bella pregnant. She had Nessie. Had to be turned into a vampire then the volturi  found out. Tried to kill her but didn't because they saw that she was no harm.

"I also imprinted on her." Seth said. He looked at her so happy.

"That was a lot." Nessie came and sat by me.

"She wants to show you something."

"By touching me?"

"You will see." I smiled at her. She smiled back and touched my cheek. I was in a room up stairs. There was Bella on a table looking dead. The image changed to her as a vampire. Then Bella  was showing  Nessie a picture of her and me. Telling her about me. Then there was the wolf pack. Jacob was there. He looked bad. He had a beard with long hair. I was back in the room with all the Cullens looking at me.

"Wow." Was all i could say.

"Mommy say you have your own powers. Show me please."

"Ok." Her eyes lit up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. "Ok you ready?"

"Yes!" I rubbed my thumb on my first two fingers. I rolled my palm around and throw up a couple fire balls. Nessie looked at me in amazement. I did a couple other tricks.

"Well you hadn't lost your spark." Seth said come over to me.

"Thanks." I rubbed his hair. He glared at me as he tried to fix it. I went and sat on the steeps.

"Aunt Sammy?"

"Yes Nessie?"

"Do you love  Jacob, like Seth loves me?" It took me a minute to answer her.

"It's complicated."

"Did he imprint on you?"

"Yes."

"Sammy you should talk to him." Seth said I nodded. I thought coming back would be less complicated but I was wrong. Should I talk to Jake? He looks bad is that because I left him? I asked myself all these questions. They went round and  round my head.