Tears of said things

Paul walked with me to my house. There was a red haired vampire running around. The same one that was running around with James. I opened my door and went in with Paul on my tail. "Thanks Paul for walking me home."

"No problem Sammy. I got to go. Sams got me on protrol today."

"Ok well have fun and don't get your self killed!" He laughed and walked out the door. Home alone. Again. Ooo well. I made some popcorn. Than I went and put a movie on. I grabbed a blanket and watched a movie. I loved this movie.  The Outsider was based off a book. I loved  the book and the movie. Soon the movie ended. I wiped my tears off my face and went and started supper.

Soon I heared Bella's truck pull up.  I watched as she came in with Jacob behind her. Ooo noo. I can't do this. I raced towards the stairs. Something keeped me back. So of course I ended up falling and landing in to  Jake's chest. I quickly tryed to go forward but Jake's other arm ended up coming around me. He picked me up.

"Jacob put me down." I said beating on his chest.

"No Sammy we have to talk."

"Ooo no we don't!" He put me on the couch. I tried to get up but he forced  me back on the  couch.

"Damn it Jacob let me go!"

"Sammy please?" He gave me those big brown puppy dog eyes.

"Fine you have 5 minutes."

"Sammy why won't you talk to me?"

"What do you mean I have tried talking to you. Have you seen your phone lately? I've tried a 100 times! I should be asking you this question!"

"I know sorry that just came out. And what do you mean?"

"Really what do I mean?! I've called you. But when you came into Bella's room to talk. You never ever said anything to me! I mean come on! I was in the window for heavens sakes! I couldn't be missed. In Emily's house you took Bella. Not even me! I've stayed with you. I've  protected you, helped you! I did everything for you! I'm I  not good enough for you!?!"

"Sammy please."

"Your times up."

"Sammy I imprinted on you! Do you know what that means?" His voice was cracking.

"I knew what it means." I said getting in his face.

"But you act like I'm not even here. So until you can get your head out of your butt don't talk to me!" My eyes were full of hurt, anger, and betrayal. "I'll see you around." I pushed pasted him. "Don't wait up on me for dinner." I ran up the stairs.

  First I wrote a note to my dad saying I was going to staying  at Leah house. I slipped it under my door. Than I went and packed a bag. I threw my bag out the window. I than climbed out my window onto the roof and on to the tree. I climbed down the tree and raced towards my truck. I got in the truck and raced to Leah's house.