seven | angel

• H I S A N G E L •

__________________________

" hearts made of glass but somehow we made it."
___________________________

"___________________________

07

chaeyoung's

i sat down on my bed , staring into space .
after what jennie had told me , nothing is in my head besides the large questions mark engraved on my train of thought with a sentence ' am i ready ' .

i couldn't forget about it, no matter how many times I tried to remind myself that everything would be okay even though there's challenges everywhere.

but the questions is will I be okay with it ?

i fidget with my hand ,biting my lips over and over again until a knock interrupts me.

i walk towards the door , unlocking the door before opening it but not to wide , afraid of someone coming in and might kill me in an instant .

but it appears to be jeongguk.

"j-jeongguk? what do you want ? " i asked a
hint of shyness could be heard along with it.

"do you want to go out with me ? I've plan it all day , so will you?" he asked which makes me flustered , a sudden date won't be the death of me so why won't i accept it.

" this is so sudden but sure. I'm going to get change. " I said and was about to close the door but jeongguk manage to take a hold of my wrist.

"yes?" i asked without thinking about the gape that were in right now. He's too close ,
too close for my liking.

"angel, why are your changing when you look absolutely stunning right now . " he says .

"what are you talking about ? don't you see
what i am wearing ? also we're going on a date . I don't want you to get embarrass when we went out later on. "

"embarass me ? now what are you talking
about right here. If you ever think that I'm
ashame of you , no I never did it's the other
way around. I wanted to show you out to
the world , that you're mine and I'm even
proud to call you my angel . " he looks at me with assurance.

his hands now cupping both of my cheeks as I felt the warmness of his hands , it's calming and soothing.

i blush at what he says and I'm pretty sure he's going to tease me later.

"now, let's get going. "

"w-what?"

he sighed before giving me a kiss on my forehead .

"angel, you're so dumb at times. " he chuckles.

I gasped at his remarks , feeling slightly offended by it .

"fucker." I mumbled which can be heard by
jeongguk who raise his eyebrows at the sudden using of vulgar words.

"oh so my angel knew how to curse all this
while." he pull me by my arms into his chest before wrapping his arms around my waist securely and I'm not going to lie , I feel safe
and protected whenever I'm in his arms.

but the action was too sudden and now both of my hands is on his chest with my eyes larger than before.

"such sinful words coming out from an angel . maybe I should just make you a sinner, baby. " he whispered seductively , the gape between us slowly reducing which makes me felt his hot breath against my skin.

that's when the temperature in my body raises , resulting on my cheeks turning into
crimson red .

I'll admit it , he's hot and I can't resist it for a long time or else I might loose my self control .

"gguk," i whined as he gave me light kisses on my necks with full affection before connecting both of our lips as i pull him closer , I snake my arms around his neck deepening the kiss that we share.

he pull away with a wide grin and hint of satisfaction can be seen at the corner of his eyes.

"u-urm you said we're going on a date ? so
l-let's go. " I spoke , unwrapping his arms away from my waist before walking ahead of him , fastly.

i was too shy and embarass for my behaviour since I've loose my control and had make a brave move which is by deepening the kiss.

if humans body can change their body colours according to what they're experiencing , I'm pretty sure my body colour would be red since it fits my reddish
cheeks.

I heard the devil chuckles which turn out sexily rather than a normal chuckle.

fuck, jeongguk.

"wait,baby do you know where I'm taking you?" he asked softly and that makes me stop on my tracked before i shook my head
with my curiosity rising.

"oh yeah ? then why are you leading the way , baby." he burst out laughing and i just
scoffed at him with an ‘are you serious ’ look.

"just you wait , jeon. " i glare at him.

"okay , I'm waiting for my angel! "  he yells childishly and the other visitors looks at him ,each holding a judging expression.

"oh god jeongguk." I mentally face palmed myself.

[to be continued]

✿ • H I S A N G E L • ✿
。:゚                                  ゚:。

07✓

<SONG ON QUE>
trivia:love

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
not edited
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•