twenty | his angel

• H I S A N G E L •
____________________________________

" come back to me,  angel. "
____________________________________

20

author's

a few workers and customers looks at the good looking man entering the cafe with so much rush. his hands holding a bunch of flowers,his clothes neat and exclusive along with his face , absolutely charming anyone could see that he's a rich man.

he approaches hannah who is awestruck by his looks.

"sorry but did you see the owner of this cafe? ms. roseanne? i have to meet her. "

a wide smile plastered on his face because he knew chaeyoung is here. he has been rushing to go here before he went back to korea in two hours. he has to settle things out between them two. he knew chaeyoung has said that they're over but he needed to tell her that he still love her for the last time,hoping that could make her go back to him.

"o-oh, she's in her office, let me guide you sir. " hannah says before leading him towards chaeyoung's office.

they stand in front of her office door while jeongguk could feel his heart beating faster.
sweats began to form on his forehead. this might be the last time they met each other and he wanted her back and this also might be the last chance he has. only park chaeyoung could make him feel this way.

there were fresh sunflowers mixing with red roses decorating her white office door and he's willing to break the beautiful decorated door for his angel if not because of his patience.

hannah slowly knock on the door. when they both could hear chaeyoung voice asking her to come in, hannah open the door a bit , tilting her head inside the door.

"ms.roseanne , you have a guest. "

chaeyoung who's busy cleaning her work desk look up, staring at hannah that is still at the door.

"let him or her in. thanks, hannah. " chaeyoung gives her worker a sweet smile with hannah also replying to it with her smile. the door being push slowly, wide open for her guest to come in but her smile faded when he saw the familiar man standing in front of her now.

her face turning pale. her heart beating fastly. the same as jeongguk she started to sweat too. the door were closed by hannah as he slowly walk to her direction. she tries to be calm. her eyes glancing towards the flowers jeongguk is currently holding. his face looks like he didn't sleep for the whole night. his eyes is not the same cheerful doe eyes that she always see. there's sadness in it.

he's still gazing at her , stopping on his track a few steps away from her. he's quite like he didn't want to say anything but to stare at her and he does.

"what do you want, mr jeon? " jeongguk frown at the way she spoke to him almost as if they're stranger.

"im sorry, angel please. this is my last day here, and i might not see you anymore. come back to me, angel. " his voice fill with sorrows and seriousness.

he wanted her to forgive him and love the present him not his past. he know he's at fault but he didn't want all of this to happen. he wanted to discuss about them
but chaeyoung were too stubborn.