twenty-six

• H I S  A N G E L •
______________________________

*.✧✿✿✧ .*
______________________________

26

author's

the next day , chaeyoung woke up with a charming yet cute view in front of her. her man is sleeping peacefully in front of her with his arm draped around her waist and his other arm being the sources of pillow for chaeyoung. his sweet cologne entering her nostrils as she loves to fit her face in his neck.her hand being put on his well build bare chest since he didn't use any shirt to sleep and why would she refuse that ?

she loves him so much that he could sleep everyday by his side just to wake up the next day to find her love sleeping beside her. it feels so nice to her since he is what she desire for a long time. he slowly groans in his sleep along with pulling chaeyoung closer to his chest. his chin being place on her head as her face is fitted nicely on the crooked of his neck.

" morning baby ," he let out softly , his raspy voice sounds immediately sexy but with a hint of honey in it that triggers a lot of part in chaeyoung. his eyes still close when he's talking . anyone could see that they're so in love with each other by the position they're in right now.

" morning,gguk." she replies, receiving a kiss on her forehead by her beloved husband in the morning. she could just said that this is her best morning ever. his opens his eyes slowly but not to wide as he look at his wife who is looking at him while her head is still on his chest.

" fuck , you're beautiful. " he says while hugging her more and she giggled at him. as she went on top of him and cupped both of his cheeks.

" i know, gguk but now let's get you to take a bath , okay ? didn't you said we have a date today , hmm. " she pinch her husband cheeks lightly with her husband looking at her in disbelief.

yes , she's sitting on him and what more can trigger a man lust than their love sitting on top of them looking incredibly fine and act damn innocent. he finds it troublesome since she's going to cause a trouble this early in the morning.

he slowly rose from the bed , holding his
wife carefully since she's still sitting on him and now that her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck, it  is quite challenging for jeongguk.

chaeyoung on the other side , loves the way that her husband looks like he's having a hard time because that is what she plans at the first place. though she too enjoys how jeongguk muscles moves so sexily and his abs glowing.

" we could just stay in bed , angel. " he gaves her a light kiss on her neck and she pushes him away softly earning a whiny
jeongguk.

"no, we can do that all day during our honeymoon don't we ? " with that being said jeongguk eyes sparks so bright that even chaeyoung is suprise.

" i can't wait. " he told her seductively and she hits her on his bear chest with a glare.

" stop with your dirty thoughts, gguk and take a bath you smell bad , i swear."

" you practically sniffed me a lot and smiles like an idiot and now you're saying that i smell? that's cute , babe. " and chaeyoung blush at his statement as she hides her face by burying her face inside his chest.