seventeen | his angel

• H I S  A N G E L •
_____________________

" I could wait for you."
_____________________

"_____________________

17

author's

the eldest of them all , fake a cough to break the intensity in the room because of the two youngest. both of them looking at each other , one with a glare that could kill anyone just in a second and the other one with a loving look .

it all happens when jimin invited the boys which includes jeongguk. chaeyoung felt betrayed as jimin never tells her that he's going to invite them without even asking for her permission since it's also her apartment.

"yah! why are you inviting them here without my permission? don't you know that i paid for our monthly bills and the food i brought which you also eaten. I don't even know how you get to live here ! "

chaeyoung snapped furiously while jimin lower his head , scared that chaeyoung might kill him like a shaking puppy and the energy that chaeyoung radiates scares the other two men but not jeongguk. he on the other side seems to enjoy it seeing his angel being so feisty and he smile at her behaviour.

"and why are you even smiling , you jerk ! " chaeyoung scolded him with her arm crossed. she's currently wearing her silver robe and in the inside she's wearing a silk baby blue dress with spaghetti straps. she was humming to herself a few minutes ago while painting her nails until she hears the uninvited guests.

"c-chaeyoung-ssi , I think you should calm down , we're here because jimin says that he's sad so we decided to cheer him up." jin explained . they look very suspicious towards chaeyoung except for taehyung since he looks trustable or not.

" you're sad? what a lame excuse. " she look at jimin from top to bottom, to her he looks exactly fine and he is actually fine. she knows jimin is lying, she could read him like an open book.

but then , she catch a look unto the three large square shape boxes that jeongguk is holding and the boys swear they saw her eyes shining.

she clears her throat before showing them a sweet smile. " what's that ? " chaeyoung points out with her eyes and jeongguk chuckle, even though chaeyoung misses that sounds that he makes from time to time , she tries to ignore it making her less obvious.

"pizza , you want some angel ? " jeongguk asked , at that time chaeyoung didn't care about the familiar nickname jeongguk had given her and she nods her head obediently while the others watch the two interacts in amazement.

"wow , she had some mood swings , right there. bipolar much. " taehyung whispered towards the other two.

"yeah , i know right. it's not fair. " jin whispers back.