ten | angel

• H I S A N G E L •
_________________________

"you'll always have me. "
_________________________

 "_________________________

010

author's

chaeyoung arive at the address that jeongguk had send her and it occur to be a small airport.

jeongguk were standing right at the entrance , wearing glasses. she walks out of the taxi and of course not forgetting to pay the fee.

chaeyoung went to approach him and he gave her a welcoming smile but not really, since it would be more preferable as a whipped for chaeyoung smile.

jeongguk could never be happy than taking this opportunity to make her his. he stare at her and as usual she didn't dress up too much . it's just chaeyoung, his  chaeyoung.

she looks so damn breath taking.

jeongguk thought and he couldn't help but to think  that if he could just hold her in his arms and kiss her lovingly and he can't because he knows if he's with his angel, he needs to be patience and understanding.

"jeongguk," chaeyoung calls him.

"chaeyoung, you look beautiful as usual."
jeongguk says and chaeyoung looks away with her cheeks turning into crimson red.

"y-you look good yourself too. " chaeyoung muttered which didn't go unheard by jeongguk.

"i know. " he reply with a sly smirk on his face.

that moment chaeyoung just wish that she could just hide or go somewhere without seeing jeongguk.

"now, let's go. " jeongguk announce, grabbing chaeyoung's hand into his which makes her flustered by his gesture.

"w-where are we going? there's literally no one here . " chaeyoung looks at jeongguk who began to laugh and gosh it was so ethereal. his laugh was like music to her ear.

"i have a license to fly the plane, and im going to take you somewhere special. don't worry much. " he says and chaeyoung mouth form into an 'o' shape that jeongguk found cute.

jeongguk brings her towards a four-seated plan, and they both enters. he asked her to be seated on her seat and be comfortable or she could take a nap for awhile and she reply with a yes,  earning a kiss on the forehead.

it took 20 minutes for them to arrive and when they landed, jeongguk had to wake chaeyoung who is sleeping.

"hey,  we've arrived. " jeongguk said as charting slowly open her eyes and hummed as a response.