Author's Note and Disclaimer

HIStory 1: Stay Away From Me

Author's note

Incomplete...that's how this story felt to me. I was okay with it because there were other stories in the HIStory series to satisfy the empty places it left. Until @Sunsiri asked if I would do something about it. At first I was reluctant. Then, as the idea percolated in my head, I thought I might like to try. So I did. I just kept writing and hoping it would work out somehow and I think: it worked out somehow.

This story is rated for mature audiences 18+

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction using characters from the series HIStory 1: Stay Away from Me created for Choco Media by Ching Ting-fei for distributed through Line TV and Choco TV. They are the rightful owners of the copyright for HIStory 1: Stay Away from Me and no infringement on their claims to said copyright is intended in the creation and publication of this work.

I do not claim ownership of the characters or the setting(s) in which they are represented. The story created is a work of my imagination and is intended for entertainment purposes only. No financial benefit is derived from writing or publishing this story.

Stay Away From Me first aired on February 14, 2017. It is now under open distribution via YouTube on the Channel: Caravan 中文剧场 Playlist:(available in the comments)

Directed by Tsai Mi-chieh
Written by Yang Yi-hua
Produced by Tsai Mi-chieh