5.

Beomgyu: Dude she plays like a Micheal Jordan! She's hella good! *surprised*

Taehyun couldn't say anything and just focused on Junmin while she played basketball.

Taehyun: "She's interesting...how come I never noticed?"

After watching her for awhile it seemed like their practice was slowly coming to an end.

Junmin makes eye contact with Taehyun for a second. Taehyun smiled at her. But she seemed to just ignored it and left the hall.

-

Stella: Jun, do you mind going home alone? I gotta to to my mom's shop and help her.

Junmin: Not at all. See you tomorrow then. *waves*

They separated ways.

As she was walking, she heard running footsteps behind her but she ignored it at first

Unknown: Junmin!

Junmin: *turns* "Ugh what does he want?"

Taehyun: Hi. You played good today.

Junmin: I always do. *scoffs* Why were you there anyway? What do you want from me now?

Taehyun: Why so rude to me princess?

Junmin: Ew don't call me that *gags*

Taehyun: I know you like it. *winks*

Junmin: Believe what you want...

Taehyun: Name's Taehyun.

Junmin: Oh really? I thought your name was jerk?

Taehyun: I shall call you brat too then?

Junmin glared at Taehyun who looked back at her with a teasing smile.

Junmin: If you don't want me to punch you again, then you can gladly piss off.

Taehyun: Why do you hate me so much? Literally eveyone likes me.

Junmin: I'm not everyone. You're an asshole and that's what I hate about you the most.

Taehyun: You're really blind are you?

Junmin: Stop following me now. And don't talk to me again. You're annoying me.

Taehyun: C'mon be nice for once! We could be-

Junmin: *leaves*

Taehyun: friends....

a/n: Sorry Taehyunie I had to do it!!!😂😭 ly