15.

3:32 pm

Mr Jeon: You guys will have to prepare a project about the world war 1-2 and what you think about how world war 3 is going to be. It has to be at least 10 minutes long and don't copy whole article word-for-word from the internet. You gotta be able to explain and present with your own words.

Class: *groans*

Mr. Jeon: You got to work with a partner BUT I will have to choose whom you have you work with.

The class started to complain. Junmin and Stella looked at each other with a disappointed expression.

Mr. Jeon: So Beomgyu with Stella....

Beomgyu winks at Stella and she looked away with a disgusted look. The teacher continued to call out names.

Mr Jeon: ......Lia with Hueningkai, Saebi with Eunsa and lastly Taehyun with Junmin. You have a week to prepare. Good luck!

-

AFTER SCHOOL

Stella: Ugh I can't believe I got paired up with Beomgyu.

Hueningkai: Isn't he nice?

Stella: He's such a flirt. Ew

Hueningkai's phone rings.

Hueningkai: *picks up* Jiyoonie! What's up?

Jiyoon: *on the phone* Ning ning, can we hang out together? I miss you~

Junmin: "Ugh her voice is kind of annoying!"

Hueningkai: Oh I'm sorry baby I can't. Actually I don't have any time for this whole week. I gotta work on a project.

Jiyoon: I can help you! Can I come over?

Hueningkai: No need to Jiyoon-ah, I have my partner Lia who will work with me.

Jiyoon: Lia? A girl? Heuningkai I don't want you to be near any girls! *whine* You can't trust them you don't know what they may do when you're alone with them!

Stella and Junmin rolled their eyes.

Hueningkai: *scratches his neck* Mian, Jiyoonie I didn't choose my partner. Our teacher did. It's ok you can trust m-

Jiyoon: Ugh nevermid. I have to go bye *hung up*

Hueningkai: *sighs*

Stella: Who does she think she is? Does she not trust you?

Junmin: She's so selfish. We know you're not like that...

Hueningkai: Guys stop it. You don't have the right to talk bad about my girlfriend. It's not like you girls can understand it. *leaves* I'll see you tomorrow...

Junmin: What's with him? Why was he so rude to us?

Stella: I don't trust that girl...

Junmin: Neither do I

a/n: Don't look at me like that