Lost Wife & Cerbi_12:Hades

I've been piled up with paperwork eversince the emergency. I've been working non stop and Thanatos has his hands full and Azreal is off doing who knows what.
"Lord Hades!" A distraught looking Azreal walked in. "Did you maby see Lady Pandeia?"
"No why should I?" He catches his breath and falls to the ground. "I've been searching for her all over. I mean how hard is it to miss a woman dressed in a white flowery wedding dress?"
My body froze, "What do you mean you've been searching for her?"
He scratches the back of his head while laughing out nervously. "Well, after you left her, she asked to see the outside of the castle. So I took her to the garden and I just left her side for a minute and then she was gone. I searched around the castle, but it's like no one saw her." My face falls into my hand. Just how much trouble can one woman be? And to top it off she is dressed in a flower dress! Do you know how much that stands out in a place like this?
"For fuck sakes, send out the reepers to look for her." He bows and then runs off again. Just then my orb glows, like a cellphone for humans. "Athena?"
"Hello Hades, sorry to bother you. I was wondering if I could speak with Pandeia?" That might be a problem. "She's busy." I have to keep this conversation short. "Oh?" With the sound of her voice I knew she did not believe me. "Sooo, in other words she is missing?"
"And how did you come to that conclusion?" She just rolls her eyes. "Cuz it's the same excuse I use when Selene is looking for her when she is with me." Athena smirks.
Unbelievable, "Look I'll give you a tip, she's not where you think she will be. Thats all! Toodles!" And then she disappears. Are you kidding me, she's not where I think she is? What the hell is that suppose to mean?

It's almost nightfall and I am beginning to get worried, again! And I am exhausted from searching for her the whole dahm day. I have my reepers searching for her, Azreal, Thanatos, hell even my best trackers and she is absolutely no where to be found. I scream in frustration, when I get my hands on that girl. How will I find her?
An idea came to my mind and its my last hope. "Shadow!" I call, but after a few minutes when he didn't bother to show I tried again. "I can't believe I'm about to do this!" Let's get this done! "Yami!" In an instant he's by my side. Great now I have to call him Yami from now on. "Pandeia is missing find her." He growls and disappears off to find her while I continue on my own. "Anything yet Lord Hades?" Thanatos and Azreal joins me. "No, I've send my shadow to try and trace her since he seems to be fond of her."
We then searched together, after about 30 minutes my shadow appears. "Have you found her?" He makes a sound that sounds like a budgie or some small bird and flies off. "I guess whe should follow." Azreal states and we follow Yami. "Dude, is he... Going to Cerberus's cave?" Azreal looked fearful. Cerberus attacks anyone he does not know, or knows that they are not allowed in the underworld. Which is basically everyone! Nah she couldn't have wondered that far off, would she. "That's crazy, someone should have seen her going this way." Thanatos says.
"Besides she wouldn't be so stupid as to go in right, the signs cleary says do not enter on Cerberus's personal cave."
They were hesitant. "Maby it's near his cave?"

How wrong was I?
I could not believe my eyes. "Are you seeing what I am seeing, because I am sure I am not seeing what I am seeing right now." Azreal whispers. "If you are talking about how Pandeia is sleeping softly in the embrace of a sleeping Cerberus, than yes, we are." I was in total shock, this is just. I have no words. Cerberus never let anyone come close to him, nevermind touching him. "Dude, you think she is his snack or something?"
"Well, someone has to wake them up." Thanatos states and their heads turned into my direction. "Good grief." I slowly stalk my way over to him. I should try getting Pandeia first. How can she sleep so peacfully? "Pandeia." I shake her a little. She mumbles something and turns away from me, deeper into Cerberus.
Oh for heaven's sake! I try to shake her up again, but my effort was in vain. However Cerberus was beginning so stir awake, so I had to be more careful. He is really grumpy when someone wakes him up and will lash out on them or even eat them,even if it was me. "Pandeia, please wake up." I shake her again, but she continues to sleep. A growl echoes through the cave and I know Cerberus is awake. I slowly look up to see Cerberus staring right at me, growling. His teeth is dripping with deadly venom.
"Calm down boy, I only want to take Pandeia to the castle oky." With that he gives an offensive stance and is even warning me now. "Pandeia is not your snack Cerberus!" It seems like I insulted him, because the next moment he is attacking me.
"Down boy!" We keep fighting and Azreal and Thanatos tries to get to Pandeia, but they didn't even get close. He has iron clad defense. He's not the gatekeeper for nothing. To top it all, in all of this madness, Pandeia is still sleeping! How?! I try to calm Cerberus down, but he won't budge. "Cerbi?" You could barely hear her voice, but Cerberus could hear it perfectly. Her violet eyes shines in the dark of the cave. "What are you doing here Pandeia?" She follows my voice and finally her eyes met mine. "I uhm, I went to go for a walk and ended up here and then Cerberus here, kept me company." She says like it's the most common thing to do. Cerberus walks over to her, he bowed down and Pandeia scratches his ear. "You're a good boy aren't you Cerbi, keeping me save while I sleep. We had so much fun it tired me out." She giggles while scratching behind his ear. Me and the guys just stare at her in shock and wonder. Just how did she tame Cerberus?
And give it a nickname?

🌸🌸🌸

How fun!