Hades, I'm Yours: 53_Pandeia

"Mommy, when can I play with the baby?" Zagreus asked while rubbing my stomach. "Any day now Sweety." I was due any day and that ment Hades was more on his nerves than ever. He almost never leaves my side unless he has to.
Zagreus as well. He is constantly talking to the baby.
We don't want to know the gender, we would like to keep it a surprise, making everyone else frustrated because they really want to know.
It was like a de ja vu moment when it was my babyshower. We didn't see Mafisto for days because everyone wanted to torture the answer out of him.
Familiar cramps kicked in and I winced. "Baby go get your daddy!" Sebastian was at my side while Zagreus was taken away by Magnar. "Alright Pan, you've done this before so relax." Sebastian stressed.
Not a moment later Hades arrived with Mafisto. "Alright Lady Pandeia. Let us begin."
My screaming and crying could be heard once more throughout the realm and the weather was in a chaotic nightmare.
"You're doing great love." Hades saod while wiping away my sweat. Easy for him to say.
He is not the one bringing new life into the world.
"Final Push Pandeia!" Mafisto yelled for the hundredth time after seven hours of yelling and pushing. I yelled as I give one last push and then I heard the cries of my baby, but I couldn't focus on it because my body was not done. Why do I feel that I need to push?
"Hades, something is wrong." I screamed again amd Mafisto quickly scanned me. "Incredible, looks like you are having twins."
Twins?!
Mafisto said nothing about twins! "Now push!" Mafisto yelled, the baby came out faster than the first.
Two sets of cries echoed throughout the room.
"Well, Hades, Pandeia, you have two healthy little girls. The first one will be the goddess of ghost, the second born is the merciful goddess of blessed death." Their titles are named and he handed us our daughters. The one Hades was holding was a little smaller and also the second born. "So what will you name her Hades?" He looked down at his daughter, tears pooling from his eyes.
"Macaria."
He kisses her head, I looked down at the first born and see her odd but beautiful eyes. One eye was violet and the other one red.
"Melinoe."
I gave her her name and Hades sat next to me while we admire our beautiful babies. "They are perfect Pandeia, we did good, you did good." He kissed me and I gladly accepted. "Yes we did." There was a soft knock on the door.
"Come in my son." Hades said, knowing already who it was. Zagreus slowly walked in with curious eyes. I called him over and he quickly, but carefully joined me on the bed.
"Meet your baby sisters, Melinoe and Macaria." He stared at them in awe. "Did both of them come out of you mommy?" I nod.
"Wow, you must be big and strong." Hades choked and I eyed him. That was not the best compliment to give a woman, but I knew he ment well. "Hold their hands." Melinoe and Macaria held a tight grip on his pinky but he didn't seem to mind at all. "You have to look after them and protect them alright." Hades said and Zagreus nodded his head with a very serious look. "Yes Pappa." Hades kissed him, then our daughters then me. "I really have the perfect family." I kissed him back. "Indeed you do."

"Are you coming to bed anytime soon my Husband?" I leaned against the door while watching Hades on the rocking chair with our two daughters on each shoulder, rocking them slowly. I just got back from putting Zagreus in bed.
"But they are sleeping so peacefully, how can I even move? Look how cute they are. What if they wake up again?" I hummed a tune while putting each of our daughters to bed.
"I promise you they'll be awake in a few hours then you are more than welcome to stay up with me while I feed them."
He carried me to our room, "You know I will be."
He's a very active father and for that I love him even more.
He got the bath ready, stripped me of my clothes and placed me in the bath.
"Now it's time for my wife to relax and take a nice long bath."
The warm water immediately relaxed my muscles. "Thank you Hades." He smiled and gave me hot chocolate with the little marshmallows on top.
"Anything for you Pandeia."
He kissed my head and left me to relax.

On my side of the bed there was a beautifully wrapped box.
"Hades, what is this."
"What is what?" He acted all innocently.
I carefully open the box and gasped.
"Oh Hades, it's beautiful."
He got me a crown.

"I'm glad you liked it

"I'm glad you liked it." He removed the crown and gently placed it on my head and caressed my cheek.
"You look way to beautiful with it." He mumbles and I kissed him.
"I can always wear just this for you." I whispered and removed my bathrobe.
He gulped while he admired my body.
"So beautiful, I can't believe you are mine."
I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him.
"Hades, I'm yours."

🌸🌸🌸

This is the end. Thanks for all the support in this book.
I was not happy with how the end went, but I'll rewrite it sometime in the future.