Mr Marshmallow_18: Pandeia

Uurrggg my head feels like it was hit by stars.
I remember why I was like this and my head only got worse but a blush still made it's way on my face. Hades was willing to try for us to have a genuine relationship!
"You're awake,good to see you in the land of the dead." I see Thanatos leaning against the door. I didn't know he was capable of humor, even if it was dry. "Thana, how long was out and where is Hades?"
"Question number one, two days and question number too, look to your side." I look to my right to see Hades sleeping on a chair next to me. His big body was sitting uncomfortably in the tiny chair. His hand is holding mine very tight. "Oh Hades" So he has a marshmallow side.
"You know, he never left your side." I had no idea, well how could I. I was not even awake. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. I didn't think Hades would've stayed by my side the whole time, that surprised me. "Thana, do you think this will work out, me and Hades?" I really like Hades and I want to try this relationship. "Well you've done the unthinkable before, I don't see why you won't work out with Hades. Besides, he seems rather protective over you." That gives me hope.
Hades begins to stirr and I signal Thanatos to be quiet. I throw him a wink and lie down again as if it looks like I'm still not awake. I feel him loosening his grip on my hand. "She's not awake yet Hades." Thanatos says, playing along perfectly.
I hear how he trows his chair across the room. No doubt it's now lying in pieces. "Dammit! Mafisto said she will, why is she not waking up?" I feel him pacing the room.
"So you do care what happens to her?" I had to hold my breath, what is Thanatos thinking asking a question like that. "Of course I do! She is my wife!" Oh that giddy feeling that I had returned by him saying that. I peak through my eyes and see his back is facing me. I slowly stand up, trying not to make a sound and tackle him from behind. "Ahw that's so cute husband, caring about me like that." And people, Hades, the ruler of the underworld, blushed. "I.. I said no such thing." He mumbles under his breath avoiding my gaze. "Oh, no matter. I'm just happy to see you." I still clung to his back, his arms supporting me. What a way to show he doesn't care, right?
"Whatever." He is still not looking at me. Thanatos laughs. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Before Hades could even get to Thanatos, he vanished in a think dark cloud. "You people like to just vanish, don't you?" He sits me down on the bed and takes his seat next to me. I see the dark circles that is so very visible under his eyes. He is deshelved and untidy. "Are you oky Hades, you seem tired?" He takes a deep breath and I think I saw a smile.
"Yeah, I've just been worried. You really scared me when you passed out." His voice sounds so broken and innocent. It's like he's a different person. "You were?"
"Don't make a fuss about it!" I place myself on his lap and give him a hug. He froze for a few seconds, but then relaxed. "I won't." We stay like that, neither one of us dared to move, we slowly released each other after a while. "I want to show you something, are you feeling well enough, should I call Mafisto?" I stretch myseld out. "Yeah I feel fine, Mafisto doesn't need to come." Mafisto showed up anyway and gave hades the oky for me to walk. "Good let's go." He holds out his hand for me. "We're not gonna go poof?" He laughs holding his stomach. "Poof?" He manages to calm down. "Yeah, you know, dissappear." He gives me a genuine smile. It makes my heart go pitter pat, seeing him smile, those shining red eyes. He was simply handsome. "No we'll walk this time if it would make you happy." He holds his hand out to me again. "Oky,let's go." My hand fits perfectly in his. A warm feeling spreads through my body.
I quite like the feeling.

I've been so consumed by our hands that I did not notice how far we have walked. "Oky now close you eyes." Glaring at him I close my eyes softly. "This is not the part where you kill me or something."  He moves me forward. "We are gods, we cannot die."
"Mmm sure, like no one died in God Of War, sure sure." I still feel him leading me. "What has Ares to do with this?" He's been living under a rock, when me and my sister were about the age of 14 and 17, my mother sended us down to earth, with Artemis and Athena, to see how the humas are. I met what they called, a gamer, and he introduced me to a whole bunch of games. We only stayed there for 2 months. "Alright open your eyes." I was not prepared for what I saw. "I hope you like it, I designed it myself. It is yours. If you want to change it you are more than...."
"It's perfect Hades." I say before he rambles on. He was so nervous already.
It was absolutely beautiful, more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

Next to his big giant throne, there was a smaller one. It was white and the edges was surrounded by what I assumed was gemstones, in beautiful swirling patterns. It shined so beautiful in the light that seems to be cast just on my throne. It shines in colours of blues, purples and reds with a hint of black and white between. "Well, go sit on it." The throne was so smooth despite appearance of being hard, it sat like a dream. The view from up here catches the true beauty of the throne room. "It's absolutely beautiful, Hades." He blushes and gives a faint smile. "Well, you are the queen of the Underworld. You are bound to need one, I just didn't want one as dark and gloomy as mine." I admire his throne. "I don't think it's dark and gloomy, I think it's more like, dark, powerful and dominant." Something shines in his eyes, but it quickly faints. "Never saw it like that. So, you do like your throne?" He might not show it, but he can be so insecure. My Mr Marshmallow.
"Hades, I love it. Thank you so much, it's so beautiful I don't even know what to say." It was silent for a while. "I can say that you look absolutely breathtaking and I'll deny it when you ask me about this moment." He tried to be grumpy, but I saw the smile in his eyes. "Thank you Hades." I go over to give him a hug, this time he didn't freeze, instead his arms embraced my body. He was very much uncomfortable with hugs, that much I could tell. The thaught that he is trying counts the most. "Glad you love it." This might seem like a small step, but for us, this was a huge one. I will pray to my mother to bless us.

🌸🌸🌸

How cute is their relationship!
Comment!
Vote!
Most of all enjoy!

Hades, I'm Yoursजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें