Midnight _14: Thanatos

"Do you have any idea how long we've searched for you? All the troubles you've been giving me and you're not even here for a day!" Hades was fuming, I think I could see the steam pouring out of his ear as he scolds Pandeia who looks like a little child with her head looking at the floor and her hands behind her back. "I'm sorry, I jusy wanted to see how the underwolrd looks." She mumbles under her breath. She didn't even want to meet his eyes.
She looked like a child being scolded. "And, what did you see, Pandeia?" She smile sheepishly and you could see a faint blush, "I, uhm, didn't see much cuz I heard Cerberus's growls and I just ran to him." Hades slapped is face in his Hands and mumbles something. It really is comical to me to see him worked up like this.
"You hear a beastly growl and your first action was to walk towards it?!" Hades yells again and Pandeia just shook her head like an innocent child. "Who does that?!" Hades took a deep, deep breath while looking up. He then looks at Pandeia. "Let's go, Pandeia." He held out his hand for her and she took it. In an instant we were back at the castle. She was making a kind of pouting face. It reminds me of the look Cerberus would give Hades when he 'steals' one of his bones. "Why is your face like that?" Hades looked wierded out. "I wanted to see how this place looks, but every time someone just keeps poofing me around! It's infuriating." Then she should know how it feels when we were searching for her. "Poofing, what in tarterus name is poofing?" Hades quirks his eyebrow. "Yes, Hades, teleport." She says like it's the most obvious answer. "I give up." He mumbles. "I just wanted to see the place, that's all."
"You want to see the underworld that bad?" He ask with a bit of a surprised attitude and I was too. Not many people would like to see this place. They just want to get out.
"Yeah, I've only heard stories about this place but no one could really tell me how the place looked." He studies her and shakes his head. "Alright if you behave, I'll clear my schedule and show you the place tomorrow?" She pouts again. "Why do I feel like I am being treated like a child?" I could see a faint smile that played on Hades lips, but it disappeared before you could really know for sure.
"Because you've been here for one day and 80% of that day I've been searching for you and neglecting my duties!" That is true. "I'm sorry Hades, oeh look!" She gets all excited and runs off somewhere, her attention span is amazing.

"Pandeia!" We scream while we run after her. "She's like a dahm toddler."Hades fumes. We turn around the corner to find her petting a catsie. It's basically a cat with three tails and longer pointed ears than a normal cat, sharp teeth and their eyes change with their different moods, but once angered they turn into a giant beats that destroys anything in their path and they don't like beeing toutched. Yet again she seems to amaze me, she has a way with these animals. "Look Hades, isn't he cute?" She picks up the cat and shows it to him, almost hitting him in the face with the catsie. "He's a dangerous creature Pandeia, he can't even be in the castle." Her face falls and then lightens up again. "I'll keep you, I'm gonna name you Midnight." Hades growls at the fact that she just completely ignored him. No ignores, Hades. "Oh you like that don't you boy." Her smile is so radiating I don't know how anyone can stay mad at her. All I know is she is going to give Hades for a run for his eternal life. "Pandeia, you can't keep it as a pet." I'm just waiting for Hades to pop. "Why not?" She tilts her head, portraying the perfect image of innocence. "I don't know when it will go on a rampage and destroy my castle!" she still looked innocent, she only added the look of confusion. "He won't do that, look how cute he looks." The catsie, as if it could understand what she says, made himself look 'cute'. Such cute doe eyes and everything. Hades gave them a hard glare and then his shoulders slump in defeat." Fine, but if he breaks just one thing, he's out!"
"Thank you thank you!" She jumps in joy and let her giggles loose. And then she rushes over to Hades and gave him a hug. He was frozen, his eyes did not even move, he was that shocked. She didn't seem to mind or she just didn't notice. "Hades, can you show me to my room now, I'd like to get out of this wedding dress." Oh right she was still in her wedding dress. "Alright I'll show you to your room, Thanatos, please let the chef know we will be dining in 30 minutes."
"Yes my lord."
"By Thana!" Pandeia screamed before I dissappeared from their view. Thana? Now she's even given me a nick name. Oh the joy.

"Ah! Master Thanatos, do what do I owe this pleasure?" It was our head chef, Lothar. "Lord Hades requeated that he and Lady Pandeia will be in the dining hall in 30 minutes."
"Oh dear!" He starts looking around frantically. "I don't know what Lady Pandeia likes! What if she doesn't like my food,oh dearie me, Lord Hades will be so angry at me. I only know what Persephone likes cuz we knew she was marrying the Lord. Oh dear me!" His mind is going to fry any moment. "Lothar, calm down. I'm sure the Lady Pandeia will like anything you make oky. From what I've seen, she's very friendly oky. Calm down." He breathes in and out. "Oky, will you be joining?"
"Not tonight, it is their first night as a married couple after all."
"Ah yes, how could I forget." He begins to shout orders at the staff and I leave them in their own chaos to resume my duties.

I'm stacked in paperwork, great just great. It's really exhausting.
"Sir, there is someone here to see you."
"Not now!" The guy scurried out. "Now now, is that any way to treat your workers." I did not have time for her now. "Hecate." She is the only goddess that is allowed access to the underworld once a day.
"Oh come now you don't have to look so stoic." She sits on my desk swinging her legs back and forth. "What do you want?"
"Oh nothing, I just came to get Pandeia." Now my focus was on her. "No, she's married to Hades. She may not leave." She jumps off my desk and made her way on my lap. "Imagine my surprise, when I got to Selene's realm, ready to train my darling Pandeia, only for me to find out she has taken Persephone's place as Hades's queen. So to save her from eternal torture. I came to get her." She says like it's the most obvious solution.
"I will not allow that! Pandeia belongs with Hades and I'd be dahmed if I let you or anyone take her away!" I might know her for just a day, but I know she will be good for Hades and I will protect their relationship.
She giggles. "Ah, I see. Now Thanatos. I don't think you know the extent of her power yet. She may look innocent, but beware of her Thanatos, she is dangerous." She dissappeared in white clouds. I don't understand what she ment, but I'll keep this to myself. For now.

🌸🌸🌸

How cute is Pandeia and Hades!?
Thana getting all protective of their relationship, oeh la!