Chapter Six: Daddy's Coming Home

He flicked the ashes of his cigarette onto the ground and let out his lungful of smoke, watching as it fogged up the window he was looking out of. He wished he could have turned the heat up, the cold November air cooling the house to an uncomfortable level, but squatting in an abandoned home made it impossible.

No one had wanted anything to do with him once he got out of prison, not even his own mother. She had told him that he was disgusting and wrong, like she hadn't let the same thing happen to him as a child. Like being attracted to untouched, pure girls was his own fault. Like his own daughter wasn't the ultimate prize, made just for him with God's blessing. After all, He wouldn't give him that kind of gift if He didn't approve of it.

"Kyle, hurry the fuck up man. We only have a limited amount of time to grab what we need and go."

He stubbed his cigarette out on the windowsill and turned to look at his former cell mate. Brody Johnson has struck a deal with him once they figured out they were getting released around the same time. Brody would find them a place to stay and help him get his daughter back, with his ex-girlfriend as the price. He thought it was the least he could do, especially considering what the bitch had done to him the last time they were together.

He still ached from time to time, phantom limb pain is what the prison doctor had called it. She hadn't been able to explain why he felt it for his missing nut but he had accepted it for what it was, just thankful he could still get hard at the thought of all of his past girls. He hadn't truly understood why the doctors had told him he got off lucky until he had gotten his first erection after the incident. He hadn't been stripped of his manhood, not entirely.

They still had a few things left to do before they started their search for their prizes. Money and more men being the biggest obstacle, but they would get it done in just a few days time; he felt it deep in his bones. And then it would be time to hunt.