Flippin mundanes

Seraphina pov

Me and Izzy were up on one the rooftops of New York City we're the wind ran rapidly through my snow like coloured hair . I took a quick glance to my right and saw Jace on the opposite building. But suddenly ... I felt something... in the pit of my stomach , like a warmth. The sharpness of  his set , determined jaw .the way his golden hair drifted like a wave in the wind .... stop it he's your best friend.

I looked forward after staring at Jace and out of the corner of my eye I saw Izzy with raised eyebrows and suggesting eyes. She began to giggle like a fan girl of Justin beiber .

"Shut the fuck up isabelle!" I shouted at her laughing slightly as I finished talking. She placed a freshly manicured hand to her heart in fake hurt and suddenly started dying of laughter.
"Well there's no need to be rude" she spoke back to me between giggles and I just rolled my eyes playfully.

About 5 minutes after mine and izzys banter session we met my grumpy ass older brother and.... Jace on a beam connecting both buildings. As I stood next to Jace , Izzy began laughing hysterically.

"Will you fucking shut it we're trying to do a mission here dickwad!" I spoke loudly to Izzy to which she pushed me off the beam. As I fell I did a backflip and landed gracefully on the ground and bowed to her.

"Cocky bitch!!!" She shouted at me from above half smiling and I was half smirking. As I looked across the beam to the boys I noticed that Jace had been mirroring my smirk but also ... there was a look of worry in his eyes. He met my Gaze for about 10 seconds before he broke it by jumping down in the same way I did. He landed in front of me so close that our noses were touching. We held our gaze again but this time for about a minute. Then he had to ruin the moment and lent down to my ear and whispered...

"Like what you see bellwether?" To which I smirked even more at him and whispered back .
"Maybe so wayland, ask me later?" And he went a light shade of pink as I wandered of into the club giggling. Then Izzy came up and linked her arm with mine besides me smiling and wiggling her brows.

20 mins later

I looked behind me to see Jace staring at some carrot haired Mundie which for some reason made my insides twist and make me feel sick... jealousy?.... no I don't get jealous but then I remembered my old love interest in Jace and all of those feelings suddenly came rushing back to me in one hard blow like a tone of bricks and I realised... I'm still in love with Jace..... but no I can't do that to Alec I've seen the way he longingly looks at Jace.... at something he can't have and now I know how he feels.

I came out of my daze to Izzy, Alec and Jace shaking me asking me if I'm ok all with worried looks on their faces.

"Yeah ... yeah I'm fine let's go kill this demon" I spoke confidently giving Izzy a glance that said I'll tell you later. And she nodded at me looking like she already knew what was happening.

30 mins later

My Parapati was up on a platform swaying her hips in time with the music her platinum wig tossed carelessly on the floor. Jace was stood whispering in the demons ear seductively which just made want to kill her even more which Izzy seemed to catch onto. Just as Jace was about to kill the dum cow of a demon carrot hair ran in arms flailing like a mad woman .

"Watch out!!!!" Carrot shouted and pushed our bitchy demon out of the way of jaces serph blade.
"Flippin mundanes , I swear if she survives this I'm gonna lay her out cold!" I screamed as I ran forward and thrusted my blade into the demons chest but not before it good a chunk from my shoulder blade. Everything began to blur into a big mush of strobe lights and colour. The last thing I heard was a faint conversation between my three best friends.

"So you'll just leave Sara and go follow a mundane you've known 5 minutes!" Alec shouted at Jace but to me it was a distant whisper and then I realised I was on my knees holding the platform Izzy was dancing on for support like it was a lifeline.

"Phi can take care of herself and I need to check up about this mundie who could be actually she is a Shadowhunter!" Jace spoke back sharpish as if he was just ending the discussion like that. And with that he was gone and ran off to find carrot .

"Jace!" Was the last thing I spoke before everything went black and all I felt was longing and jealousy ....

A/n ok so that's the second chapter what's did u guys think of it and there is gonna be some tension in the next few parts so stay tuned for more on the diamond eyed girl xx ❤️✨

✨The diamond eyed girl ~ jace wayland x oc ✨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara