Death by silence

(The outfit at the top is what she's wearing x)

Seraphina pov

"What the hell is ANOTHER mundane doing in the god dam institute?!" I spoke harshly towards Jace . I know I may be being a little over dramatic but my anger had gotten the bitter of me yet again .
"Hey , I'm not a mundane I'm a shadow hunter just like the rest of you!" Carrot head spoke trying to be confident. I looked to her with a death defying glare which emediatly knocked her off her high horse.
"YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO TALK HERE CARROT HEAD IM TALKING TO JACE , NOT YOU!" I bellowed as I got up in her face. She cowered back in fear as everybody stared shocked at my harsh words.

"Phi , calm down he was followed by circle members who came to find clary but I took care of it" Jace spoke coolly as he walked rather Carefully towards me and put his calloused hands on my shoulders . I almost instantly felt the anger wash from me but still shrugged his hands from me. "Ok, now what do we do? there's some random carrot looking bitch here and we're acting like it's just a normal day at the institute" I say rationally as I look towards Jace. 

"We have to find my mother , she's the only person who can help us and she's missing so we need to find her." Clary spoke in her usual high pitched annoying ass voice. "She's not the only one who can help" Jace replies cockily and took her to the training room.

I wandered off after have had taken her to hodge and went to the one place I could think in peace ... the greenhouse roof. Me and Jace would always come up here when we first came to the institute .... we still do but not as much as we did . When I got up there every emotion , every feeling came and hit me like a wave On a sea shore . I sat on the cool glass roof having the cool breeze run through my hair . I soon notice the salty tears trickle down my face as I brought my hand to my cheek. But then my blood runs cold .... my parents..... they died today . A small weak sob escaped my lips . I'm weak .... god I'm no help to anybody as a shadow hunter . Then Alec comes to my mind .... how can I do this to him ... he loves Jace to .

Another helpless sob escapes my lips as I finally break .... I'm going to ruin everything. I hear footsteps on the roof and I freeze ... I know exactly who that is ..... its Jace himself . He came and sat beside me and looked down on the city .i shifted my gaze ever so slightly and looked at him , he had his face free of his emotionless mask and you can see behind the facade . Tears brimmed his eyes but he tried to hide it ..... he can't hide from his best friend .

"I -I-I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry phi" he whispered his voice cracking and his face contorting into one of sadness . Then I saw one thing I haven't seen for a long Time... a tear rolled down his face , a single glistening tear . "I'm so fucking sorry phi I should never have left you and I was a dick ... I can't imagine loosing you ... I love you you know that your my best friend" Jace spoke his voice wavering but those last 2 words made my heart shatter 'best friend' that's all i am and I wanna scream it from the rooftops but I can't ... not to Alec .... not to my 'best friend' .

"I know , I love you too Jace just promise me something .... that you'll never forget me ... or replace me with clary" I replied but as soon as I finished speaking I broke out into sobs .... I was gonna make everything fall to pieces around me.
"Hey,hey I would never replace you .... you mean the world to me I could never get rid of you if I tried ... please don't cry phi" he spoke softly back to be . He moved closer to me and wrapped his toned armed around me engulfing me into his embrace and that's when I let everything about my parents , him all my sadness go as I sobbed in his arms.

30 mins later (Jace pov)

'God .... what have I done I broke my best friend' I thought to my self . About 20 mins ago she fell asleep in my arms on the roof . I silently cried as I held her .... I know right the famous Jace wayland crying but I couldn't help it when it comes to her she's my everything but little does she know that to me she's more than a 'best friend' ..... I love her ... god I'm so in love with her but she'll never like me like that.

Soon Alec came to the roof as he knew we'd be here ... he always knows . He came and sat next to me and looked at me. " you've got to tell her how you feel Jace it's breaking you" Alec whispered understandingly to me " I know Alec but hearing her tell me she doesn't love me back will be more painful than her not knowing at all" I explain trying to pull myself together. "Listen i know this is a really bad time and although I hate it ... clary thinks she knows how to find her mother and I understand if you don't want to but -"
"We''ll go on the mission just let me wake her up and we'll be right down" I say as I look at him putting my emotion less facade back on .
"I'm fine" I whispered almost trying to tell myself that. "Jace if you don't want to-" "I SAID IM FINE ALEC JUST GIVE US FIVE MINUTES!" I sort of yelled instantly feeling bad . He just nodded in reply and left the rooftop. 'God it's gonna be a long night' I thought to myself.....

A/n: sorry I haven't posted for ages I had a bunch of school exams and shit so I hope you enjoyed the chapter and there shall be more to come on seraphina and Jace and Maybe .... just a little malec .... you'll have to find out LOVE YALL ❤️💋