Ch.7

"Can you hug me again, Brett?"

It is always hard for Brett to say no to Eddy. And it is particularly hard for Brett to reject such request because why not. He also missed the warm, comforting hug from Eddy since that day though he would not dare to ask for another one like Eddy did.

"...Sure?"  Brett was not really sure how to hug someone in a bed though. And he just realized hugging in bed was way more intimate when he tried to wrap an arm around Eddy's shoulders. 

Eddy was quiet and relaxed. He lay in a comfortable position, breathing smoothly like a cat that just meowed and waited to be patted. He pulled Brett closer and gently rubbed Brett's arm while letting Brett slowly pressed his body against his.

The room went silent. Their legs tangled together naturally as Eddy squeezed Brett back. The only thing they could hear was the tempo of each other's heartbeat. 

What speed is this? 100? 114? 120? Did it just get faster? Can Eddy hear mine as well? 

The world around Brett seemed to melt away as Brett closed his eyes and buried his face in the curve of Eddy's neck. He could feel Eddy's warm hands stroking his back as he sunk into Eddy's scent. Eddy's touch somehow made the room warmer. 

Eddy felt safe as all his worries disappeared when he was in Brett's arms, which might not be the strongest but relatively protective. It almost felt like listening to Debussy's Clair de Lune. Eddy thought. 

The familiar stillness, meditative calm, and subtle emotions...Brett is Eddy's moonlight for sure. His soft voice always calms him down and brings him peace. Although Eddy had not told Brett about this, Brett's voice is actually his favorite sound that he would love to hear every day. 

Well, maybe I will never tell him then. Eddy smiled to himself. Too cheesy. Eddy knew at this moment that Brett's embrace could never be long enough for him. And he did not want this moment to end at all.

Brett was the one who broke the silence. "Was it OK?" Eddy could hear the nervousness in his deep voice. 

"...I guess so?" Eddy was not used to hearing Brett's voice from his chest. He felt an incontrollable heat that rushed to his already flushed cheeks. "What about you? I mean...how do you like it?"

"I–I don't know," Brett raised his head so he could look at Eddy when they talked. "I honestly can't think straight right now." 

Brett had a strange feeling in his stomach, or maybe his chest, or maybe just every part of his body. Eddy's hands were still caressing his back, which was causing the problem. On one hand, Brett loved it and wanted Eddy to keep touching him like this. On the other hand, he felt like he would somehow explode and break into pieces if Eddy does not stop. 

"Uh, Brett–" Eddy tensed up when Brett's hands went underneath his T-shirt and stroked his back in a different way. He struggled to control his moans and began to gasp. 

It was Eddy's moan made Brett completely lose his mind. He could not stop touching Eddy's silky soft skin and he wanted to hear Eddy moan more. He held Eddy's waist tightly and attempted to roll him over. 

"W–What are you doing, Brett..." Eddy was panting heavily while letting Brett got on top of him.

Brett did not answer. His eyes locked on Eddy, or more precisely, Eddy's lips. Brett wondered what they would taste like. 

Eddy's hands were still on his back but had gone underneath his T-shirt at some point. They were both breathing fast. 

Brett felt a rush of heat spread out from where Eddy touched him to every inch of his skin and gradually reached the top of his head. 

He knew that he needs to do something now. And he knew what he wants. He did not know if Eddy would like it or not. But his life motto is 'just do it.'

"Eddy..." He lowered his head and approached Eddy's face, eyes still locking with Eddy. 

"Can I kiss you?"

Brett did not get a response. At least not a verbal one. 

The last thing Brett could feel before he closed his eyes was Eddy's hand firmly pressing against the back of his head.

And then all he could feel was the softness of Eddy's moist lips.   

TBC.

Unforgotten | TwoSetViolin - Breddy - Brett x EddyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara