The First Encounter!

Mahir's POV

"Oh Hello! Can't you see. I was coming from this side naa . Are you blind" Someone yelled from the opposite side.

And I stopped mid tracks!

Blind!

That's entering Lion's den when the lion is already frustrated!

I turned my head back looking at her.

And I don't know what happened, like a current ran through my body!

There's no doubt she was beautiful and the cherry on the cake was that nose of her which was right now red due to anger.

Cute!!

Ohhh !!

Mahir ,what are you thinking just leave it and go!

Everyone in the hospital must be waiting for you!!

I called Trisha to bring the tickets again since due to the clash the automatic gates were closed again!

"Don't you know whom you are talking to" I asked a bit offended.

"Whom so ever you are Mister.You have no right to waste my time. Now just because of your stupidity, I've to stand in this queue again. I was already late for college and now you !!" She accused abd that raised my anger.

"You & Your college is not important than my work right now. So you here wasted my time. Insane idiot girl" I chastised

"Surbhi stop. Come let's go. Don't mess with him.Don't you know who he is? And here you are fighting with him" said a girl nearing her.

She might be her friend and more intelligent then her of course.

"What the hell Anjali. He committed a mistake and now instead of saying sorry he's blaming me. How idiot of man he is ! Idiot homo sapien " she chided

The words she chose! Duffer!

Till now her nose was red and nostrils flattened. I don't know why but something was happening. Something which never happened!!

"Surbhi you really don't know who he's?" Asked that girl shocked.

Even I'm curious to know this!

Really she don't know who I am?

Either she's so much self absorbed or else idiot!!

"Oh ! Whom so ever he is. He may be the Prime Minister for I care right now !! Or his son!! The hell I care "growled the girl

"Just shutup. Here I am getting late for the hospital and you are creating a scene here." I retorted back and she looked at me as her doe eyes grew wider.

And the mouth in exact O shape.

Stop noticing this much!

"Excuse me ! What did you just say?  I am creating a scene. Oh Mr.Whatever, show this attitude to someone who'll tolerate your attitude. Okay. Bloody Homo Sapien " She huffed and I don't know why I really wanted to laugh on her childish behavior.

Homo sapiens again !!

One minute. Did I say laugh!! 

 Shutup Mahir!!!

"Surbhi !!! We are getting late for college. If we'll not submit the health reports today we are going to face severe consequences" The other girl yelled this time.

This girl will not listen to anyone and I don't want her to curse me all her life for being the reason of her late submission.

Should I say sorry to her??

What are you thinking Mahir?  You'll say sorry to someone.

No!! Never!!

But the moment when I saw her red nose and angry face overtaken by tension and panic I don't know why and how these words came out of my mouth for the first time !!

And I was so damn sure, something was wrong with me or else my sanity!

"Okay fine ! I am sorry !" I muttered

She didn't say anything and started moving away.

No courtesy!  Only this was left!

And I had more important work right now to do but as soon as I was going back something sharp pierced my hand very badly.

It was A sharp iron blade coming out from the wall near me.

Public transport!!!!!!!

Why the hell, rules on Thursday are same for everyone!!!

"Holy shit !" I shrieked

"Oh my god sir ! Oh god, you are injured. Let me call the emergency doctor from the metro station" Trisha panicked who came with my ticket.

"No Trisha I am fine. I'll see a doctor when we'll reach hospital" I replied

"But sir your hand is injured badly. It's bleeding " she said

Yeah Trisha was right but I've no time to go back to entrance and seek a doctor.

Suddenly a message popped in my phone and when I saw it I smiled.

For once all the pain flew away!!!

"I am fine Tri.." I was saying but before I could complete the recent familiar voice again rang in ears.

" Oh my God. What happened " She said

And there was she again..

Lioness!!!

____________________________________

Hey guys !!!

So how was the chapter...

The first meeting! First cute little fight
Hope you liked it.

Do vote, like, share and comment!

Till then lots of love

Big hugs ❤