● Chapter 1●

Narrator's P.O.V

         As a small greenette lazily moves his small tired limbs, his eyeslids flutter as he releases a cute kitten like yawn. Humming into the Allmight color themed sheets, he slowly gains his consciousness as his eyes grow wide.

"Mmmm..." The small angelic looking boy hummed sleepily.

     *Knock* *Knock*

     Lifting his face towards the door slightly he calls out as he clutches his warm blankets that shield him from his cool room.

"Midoriya,Everyone's eating breakfast, do you want any?" Asked the familiar monotone voice.

"Mm, y-yeah I will Todoroki-kun. I'll be out in a minute or two." He says softly enough for Todoroki to hear.

  He stretches his small, stiff limbs as he lays in his bed. Shuffling against the sheets he moves out of his bed and onto the cold, wood flooring. He moves toward the dresser and changes into a big, pastel, aquamarine sweatshirt that hangs right over his knees and covers his hands. His curly locks in complete disarray, he slowly makes his way to the door and heads to the common area.

●●●

Deku's P.O.V.

      I make my way to the common room's kitchen and hear the noisy blur of my friend's voices while I rub my eyes with the sleeves of my sweatshirt to adjust to the gleaming sunlight that spills through the large windows.

      A deafening short silence happens as I make my way through the door way. Curiously, I look up as I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head to the sea of familiar faces standing therez staring at me.

"W-what?" I ask softly, confusion lacing my voice.

        The talking and  noises once again commence. Weird....  My stomach then growls, making my face turn red in embarrassment. Moving hastily to the fridge, I stumble and fall into a hard chest. Looking up to see the ever pointed smile and red flashy hair, I smile instantly.

"You alright bro?" He asks in a slightly husky voice.

    Still leaning on him, I look up and smile brighter as he smiles at me.

"Yeah, thanks to you! I'm just hungry." I say quietly.

   His face turns a slight pink. I hope he's not sick. Reaching out with my sweater paws, and going on my tip toes, I peer at his heated face.

"You okay? I think you might be sick. Your face is really red."  I ask as I look up to his red face.

"U-uhm, ye-yeah." He stuttered out.

    I move away and rest my arms by my side. Stepping back, I move around Kirishima and make my way towards the fridge.

●●●

     After eating breakfast I lounge on the couch with my friends. I lay my head on Shoto's left shoulder and Iida sits on my other side. Eyes feeling heavy as we watch TV, a small yawn escapes my mouth.

    Under me I feel Todoroki stiffen. Looking up through my lashes, our eyes meet.

"Are you okay?" I ask, worried about his well being

"Yes." He responds, practically emotionless. "Just a chill, nothing to worry about Midoriya."

      He pats my head gently as a small smile flashes on his face for a second. Nodding my head in response, my eyes wander back to the screen. Jumping as I feel someone grab my hand I look over and see Iida holding my hand with a tight smile. I squeeze his hand in response and meet him with a closed eye smile and look back at the screen.

???? P.O.V.

     Dammit. He's mine, he shouldn't have to hold hands with that emotionless robot. He's too perfect for him. He shouldn't even look at Midoriya. He's an angel, pure and innocent and kind. He's not worthy of his attention, let alone his smile. HE'S MINE.

    As these thoughts fill my head, I clench my fist. Keeping my eyes on them I stay quiet as I devise a plan to dispose of the menace that bothers my love, MY angel.

   And soon, he'll know he's mine too.

*Hey guys! Remember to share, vote, follow and comment! And read my other stories too! Thanks! ^/////^
~ Author*