●Chapter 4●

Narrator's P.O.V

            The small, unsuspecting greenette makes his way down the deserted hallway as he hums and sways to the song in his head, the quiet click of his shoes and his harmonious humming echoing. As he opens his eyes, the nervous beating of his heart makes his way to his ears. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion at the person trailing him. He slows his pace and his admirer seems to mimic his actions.

Deku's P.O.V.

               Who's following me?? Eh, maybe it's Iida or another classmate...Oh! I almost forgot I have some pocky in my backpack!! Smiling to myself as I continue to slow my pace to a stop, I hear the footsteps stop behind me, not thinking much of it. I stare at the huge glass wall beside me, gazing out at the clear sunny sky.

*Tap tap*

         Jumping from the contact, I look over only to see...messy long locks of violet and a tired smirk. I instantly smile and turn my back to the wall and towards Shinso, tilting my head slightly, wondering what he'd want. I mean, we haven't really talked since the sports festival, but I'm happy to talk to him. After all, we're friends!

          His smirk grows wider as his tongue flicks out, licking his lips as his hands rests in his navy blue pants pocket.

"So, Midoryia... I just wanted to know how you've been." He says in a husky voice, taking a couple strides in my direction.

          Smiling widely, I open my mouth and start the conversation. My hands stay at my side as I decidedly bounce on the heels of my feet.

"Well, I've been pretty great! I'm having a lot of fun trainin-"

        Suddenly, my body lurches. Halting all movement and going practically limp, I feel numb, heavy. But... I'm still standing. I can't move. My eyes stared ahead in the only direction I can with dull emotion, to none other than Shinso, and the Cheshire like grin that's growing on his face. I feel my heart pound in my ears as I tremble inside, wanting to break free of his quirk. I don't like this prank. Shinso, what are you doing?

Shinso's P.O.V.

                I feel myself grin widely with pride as I feel my baby boy fall under my spell, and I watch him go limp, like a cute defenseless puppet. I make my way towards his smaller frame, towering over him as my hands reach out and cradle the sides of his face.

"You're so....so cute. " I whisper to him as I caress the splattered freckles that run across his cheeks. "And do you know what?"

        I lean over his body, placing my leg in between his and my face mere inches away from his pink, lush lips. His green eyes glassy, he whispers a soft "No." Smiling widely, I lean in and rest my lips against his ear as I answer lowly.

"You're Daddy's now."  I bite teasingly into his earlobe earning a small, strangled gasp. "So, my baby boy, let's go t-"

"Hey, Midoryia can we talk for a second?" A deep irritated voice calls out.

      Snapping my attention away and quickly releasing control of him, his dazed  eyes meet  with none other than the damn red head. He glares at me with burning, lethal, ruby eyes, knowing I was taking my baby boy. I glare at him with just as much hatred. I know these no goods want my baby, but I won't let them take him. I'd make sure of it, even if blood has to be spilled to make him mine.

Kirashima's P.O.V.

          Fuck that freak. He's trying to take my bunny. I followed Midoryia hoping to talk with my little angel. But instead, I'm met with the ugly sight of that rodent grinding up on my sweet bunny. I try and keep my jaw shut, and try not to release an angry growl from my lips. He dares to even try and get close to him? He is MINE. M I N E.

       Snapping out of my thoughts, I look over to my sweet bunny's  gaze turning clear once again and looking up with glimmering eyes clouded by confusion meeting my gaze. Relaxing slightly at the sight, I make my way over, glancing at the pest that tried to assult my bunnyAnd I don't care what I have to do to stop him, because Midoryia is MINE.

Deku's P.O.V.

      W-what? What was that? Why did Shinso do that? W-why is there so much...tension? I peer back up to Kirishima. Meeting his intense stare, it softens but the tension in his body stays as he makes his way over to me in large strides. At the sound of his shoes hitting the clean tiles, I hear shuffling beside me. Glancing over, I see Shinso with his face casted in a scowl as he lessens the distance between us, making Kirishima increase his pace.

"Come on Midoryia, we gotta get to class." He says with a sharp toothed smile.

       Grabbing my hand in his large one, he pulls me away as we head to the classroom. As I clumsily try to match his long strides, only occasionally tripping on my feet, we finally make it to the door. Kirishima slams the door open, causing a fearful whimper to escape me. Why is Kirishima so mad? Is he angry at me? I don't want him angry! I have to make him smile like he always does!! I think to myself as I look over and nod my head, swaying my curls. I meet Kirishima's gaze with determination to make my friend feel better.

"K-kirishima-kun....thank you!" I say as he stares into my eyes. He seems to be lost in thought and the grip on my hand tightens.

      He parts his lips, but snaps them shut instantly. He takes a deep breath and opens his mouth again.

"It's fine Midoryia, just... be careful and stick with me, okay?" He says as his eyes darken.

      As confusion sweeps over me with what he said, I ignore the thought and smile widely back up at him. I instantly open my arms, jump up, and latch on to him, giving him a tight hug. He tenses in suprise as I take my head off his chest and look at him through my eye lashes with the same big smile.

"For sure Kirishima-kun!! After all, we're friends!!" I reply happily, closing my eyes as I continue to smile.

      His deep chuckle reaches my ears, and his calloused hand lands on my head, affectionately patting my green mess of hair. His left arm tightens around my waist, pulling me towards his hard body. Opening my eyes after a long period of silence, I look up seeing how our faces are only barely an inch apart and his eyes get that same darkened look. I feel my face heat up, and I give out a small squeak of suprise at our close proximity.

In a husky, low voice he responds with a small devious smirk. "Midoryia I-"

*Hey guys! Remember to share, vote, follow, and comment! And read my other stories too! Thanks! ^/////^
~ Author*