●Chapter 5●

Narrator's P.O.V

             The attention of the oblivious boy turns with a shocked jump as the door slams open, sliding harshly against the wall, making a loud noise to fill the room. Both boys turn their head to Iida, his fist were clenched and eyes appeared deadly as his gaze was transfixed on Kirishima's arm around the little greenette who was confused by his friends presents and why he seemed so angry.

      As Iida steps forward with his jaw cleched and fluttering the tension in the room rises between the two, while Kirishima glares back with infuriated ruby eyes. The small innocent boy, still wrapped in Kirishima's hold, looks up with a glimmering confused gaze, intensely starring between the two as confusion clouds his mind as he looks back and forth like a small confused kitten.

Iida P.O.V

          How DARE that pesky no good delinquent of a student even try to come close to my precious little prince. I move too my price as he's held by that idiotic ruffian. I feel my jaws clench as I try not to yell and let my anger get the best of me. Making my towards the revolting red head and my sweet innocent greenette.

"I came to speak to Midoryia about a private issue." I state, authority heavy in my voice as  Kirishima scowls.

"Can't that wait? " He responded back, practically growling out his answer.

"No." I respond back immediately and take my hand out beckoning my prince to come with me. And a small satisfied smile graces my face as I see my baby reach out and come to me.

Deku's P.O.V

            I slowly reach for Iida's hand and feel the muscular arm around my waist tighten around me. Peering up I see Kirishima glare at Iida. Oh nu!! There suppose to be friends!! I gotta make them boths happy again!! I frantically think to myself. Looking over to an angered and slit eyed Kirishima, I lightly reach out and tug on his uniform.

        Snapping his head towards me as his eyes turn soft but his body's still tense and his arm only tightens it's hold around me. And I open my mouth slowly while starring into his dark red eyes. Like blood...

"K-kirishima-kun... we can talk later, right" I look down ashamed I have to choose between my friends, but Iida's sounded like an emergency....

"I-i don't like choosing, your both my bestest of friends," I whisper out into the dead silent class room. "I-i-i it-t  just sounds like an emergency, and I don't wanna hurt Iida's feeling bu-b-but we can talk more later, right?" I ask to the heavy weight of their gazes on me.

          The silence seems endless as tears blurred my vision. I don't want to hurt my friends!! I just don't want them angry at each other, or me....

      A heavy exasperated sigh brushes against my neck, making me jump out of my thoughts. I look over, and see Kirishima burying his head against my neck. Like a puppy. My lips twitch at the thought, wanting to smile but sadness over whelms my mind over what I had said. And I look down to my favorite pair of red sneakers and figet nervously waiting for an answer.

"It's okay Midoryia, I'm not mad." He whispers out against my neck, trailing up to my ear while his lips brush against my sensitive skin, making me shiver. "It's could never be mad at you, but-" his voice goes deeper as he teasingly bites gently against my ear making my face heat up rapidly. "You have too spend this weekend with me, okay? You did promise and I can tell you what I want."

        A low growl sounds the room making me shake in fear as I look for the animal. Only thing I see is Iida, jaw clenched, eyes dark and deadly, and his chest heaving while he seems to try and calm down. Furrowing my eyebrows as I shake in Kirishima's hold as I stare petrified of my friend. A small whine echos through the room. Confused my eyes flicker around trying to figure out where it came from until I realized, that came from me.

"I'm sorry Midoryia, but students shouldn't do that, it's against the the rules." He states in a weird tone.

       Nodding my head as Kirishima reluctantly let's go of me, I grab Iida's hand and he takes me to his dorm room for the discussion he wanted to have all the while as I swing our hands humming happily.

■■■

Iida's P.O.V

           I can feel a grin stretch across my face as I lead my little prince to my room, finally able to claim him as mine. I tighten my grip on his small soft hands that were covered in scars. I open the door an motion for my baby to come inside.

          Smiling innocently, completely oblivious to my plan I walk in behind him, efficiently locking the door with a cold metal snap. I go behind him, holding his waist as he jumps slightly. A sadistic smile plasters itself on my face as thoughts swirl deep in my mind.

           Bringing my head down to his neck, he squeaks in suprise as his face turns a beautiful scarlet. Oh how cute my litte price.I feel his small frame squirm against mine, so I tighten my hold on him pressing our bodies together making my groin meet his curved perky ass.

"Oh...Midoryia, I love you." I say as my lips brush against his neck, making his body quiver against mine.

"I-i l-lo-love you too?" He answer, as his tone fills with confusion while he holds his slim arms to his chest.

"Good, cause I'm going to make you MINE my little prince."

      I flip him over and push him to my bed as my body stands over him. I quickly pull of my tie and grab his frail small wrist and tie them up quickly.

"I-id-Iida? What are you doing?" His sweet voice whispers out with wide fearful eyes that stared up to me.

"Oh sweetheart... I'm simply claiming what's mine." I say as I lean my head down letting my lips meet his collar bone as he whines softly and his body trembles.

        He's so cute and submissive, and all MINE. I think to myself as he whines once again trying to crawl away as he rolls onto his stomach, giving me a clear view of his mouth watering ass. I grab harshly onto his hips and with one hand, I swiftly pull down his pants and underwear as he gasps out. Liking my lips I lick the strip of skin that leads to his pink cute whole. Ah~ my prince tastes so GOOD.

      I start to lick, suck, and softly bite his little pucker as he moans and squirms against the bed trying to escape my touch. I Raise my hand silently and smack his ass, leaving a pink hand print as he whimpers into the sheets. Leaning over him, I whisper against his red ears as he looks at me in his perefrial vision, and lick the salty tears that ran down his freckle splattered face.

"MY little prince,you don't escape me. Understand." I say lowly and bite into his ear only to earn no resopnse. " I said. DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND." I growl out loudly.

"Y-ye-yes..." He responds back quietly as he hides his face and tries to burrow his vulnerable body.

So cute. So submissive, and all MINE.

Deku's P.O.V

         I whine against Iida's clean sheets as he leans down and flicks and sucks my hole. I-i fwel weiirrrrdddd. I think as I pant as my body trembles. I jump as something enters me, it was warm and squishy and I make a weird noise and tired to cover my mouth even though my hands were tied together. I feel Iida pull away and his hands roam my stomach until the meet my chest and pinches my nipples as I bite my lip.

"Don't hide your moans from me, little prince." He orders as his hot breathe scattered across my skin.

      Scared to revive another spank, I unhinge my lip and nod my head weakly as I hear the blast come from the door and it bust off the hinges. As my eyes become blurry again while I tremble I start to fall asleep blocking out all the shouting and fuzzy colors.

*Hey guys! Remember to share, vote, follow, and comment!And read my other stories too! Thanks! ^/////^
~ Author and Editor