T W O

The appartment was just spotless. The floor was literally squeaky clean that I took my shoe off before going in . It was minimalistic and nice . However it was cold and lacked warmth.

His appartment was just like mine , open kitchen that leads to the living room . He took off his hoodie and beanie he was wearing . Then placed my grocery on the island in the kitchen. 

It was awkward he wasn't saying anything and I didn't know what to do so I just sat on the couch quietly Rubbing my arms to warm myself a bit .

He disappeared in his room and came back holding a pillow and  a heavy fluffy blanket setting them next to me on the couch . I decided to break the ice and talk.  " Thank you so much . I'm sorry for the trouble I'm putting you in ..." I fiddled with my figures and hoped for a reply.  His eyes flicked to mine " no problem " was all he said .

2 words that was all he managed to say , they were pretty enough tho,  that's... progress.  He went to the kitchen and I heard the tea kettle start boiling . He was probably making some tea . He came back handing me a cup of tea and held one in the other hand for him which was pretty considerate.

Then sat in a chair close to the couch .
" thank you " I mumbled  as I ran my finger on the rim of the cup . He nodded and started drinking his tea.  I kept stealing glances at him , I was nervous and confused . I barely knew him , he was friendly yet not .

" so... "I trailed trying to grab his attention . "Are you a student ? " I raised an eye brow trying to get a glimpse of his identity . He nodded silently his eyes looking at me . " I see... what university ? "  I wrapped my hands around the cup to warm myself  but it wasn't enough . I took the blanket and wrapped it around my body .

Oliver eyed me curiously then stood up disappearing again in his room . He came back with clothes neatly folded. He offered them to me "here " . I was a little taken back from his generosity. He wasn't the type that looked generous let alone nice. He sure was quite and spoke very little words but he was warming up to me little by little .

" You didn't have to ... thank you so much " I reluctantly took the cloths from him while thanking him . He nodded as if he was saying welcome . He took a seat then held back his cup and looked at me " UNC " he answered my question I had asked.

I smiled " ah I will go there in 5 days , it's my first year and I'll major in psychology. And you ?

He took couple seconds to answer me "second year law " I managed to get 3 words from him that was progress . I let out a low chuckle to myself.  He looked at me in slight confusion .

I didn't want to push it and time was getting late I yawned and nuzzled inside the blanket.  " I'm tired so I'll head to bed now . Can I use the bathroom? "I stretched my hands as I placed the empty cup on the table.

He nodded and showed me the way to the bathroom , even though I already knew where it was , after all my appartment had the same division . I thanked him and went to wear more cloths and clean up my face . 

I washed my face and tried to figure out what to do with my hair . I didn't have any rubber bands with me so I just combed it throughly with my hands and laid it back.  I then took the cloths he gave me ; he gave me a hoodie lined inside with material to keep me warm an sweats .

I removed my hoodie I was already wearing and wore his instead . I kept my sweats on since I was warm and comfortable in them .  The hoodie was over sized and comfy and smelled like him.  I nuzzled inside the hoodie and smiled . I was so crushing on him already.

When I came out I noticed that he had opened the couch so now it was a bed . And placed another thin blanket next to the pillow . My lips curved in a small smile and I looked around for him . I wanted to give him his sweats back .

"Oliver ?" I called for him ; he had his room closed.  The door unlocked and he was right in front if me . "Here . I decided to keep mine on , but thank you ! And thank you for the couch too " I pointed backwards towards the couch and rocked on my foot . I tended to use a lot of thank you's  when I am nervous or with someone I barely know and want to make good impression.

"You're welcome let me know if you need anything " his eyes never leaving mine . I gave him a toothy smile , he was warming up to me already . That was the most words he said in a sentence today . "Okay "I nodded and pivoted away . He was warming up to me! I smiled to myself  .