E P I L O G U E PT1

7 years later

Oliver had finally graduated and later by couple days he proposed. Was I expecting that ? The answer to that question is NO. What was my answer to his proposal? The answer was a YES. I had absolutely no doubt in me that he was the man I wanted to marry.

He proposed to me privately at our appartment, he cooked for me and he was incredibly romantic. The ring was very modest and simple but I loved it so much , I was ready to spend the rest of my life with him. I was young and so was he but for some reason nothing felt rushed or out of place . After all we had dated to marry in the end .

We had dated for 3 years , and then he proposed. He promised to give me all the time I needed and of course finish college and graduate. He told me the reason he felt like he was ready to propose was because he was sure he was going to provide us a stable future together.

1 year later I finally graduated and we got married . It was a small wedding since it was only my family technically, but my family was also his family now.
We continued living in that appartment , but we did some changes. We finally got a king sized bed, and got rid of the smaller beds. We just renovated the place a bit to fit a married couple.

During the time we spent together he promised to work hard for both of us and that he will never leave my side . And he really did what he promised, he attended law school right after college for 3 years . And after 7 years of hard work he made it . He was finally a lawyer ! I was so incredibly proud of him, in no time he became one of the best lawyers.

After I had finished college we struggled a bit financially.  I had just started my Art career and he was still studying and working it was a tough 3 years but mom gave us her support emotionally and financially.

After he made his debut as a lawyer things escalated to the better . He earned a lot as a lawyer and he had worked for VIPs . We didn't need to worry financially anymore and that was great.  Although he came back late from work he still managed to find time for us .

I on the other hand while he was in work I also worked in my studio as a freelance artist in a small studio . I had hosted couple galleries and I was more than thrilled to have sold my pieces and made great success .

All my pieces were only two colors mainly,  black -always- and another color to show emotions or message . I usually used blue more than any color as I loved the emotions behind it . It was a unique and new idea , and I broke the internet as a colorblind painter .

Life was going great for both of us , although we sure had our ups and downs , we still managed to recover from our downs . We have been together for 8 years after all , I knew him just like the back of my hands now. He wasn't that hard to read or predict anymore.

My friend on the other hand are still wild as ever . Gracy had already 1 child of her own- Sara . Lena was living her best life with her boyfriend Hunter and Sam enjoying her freedom as a single business woman. We still hang out even tho everyone was a little occupied with their own life . Gracy was supposed to arrive in couple more minutes as she was dropping her kids in a nursery near by .

The bell finally rang as I rushed to open the door for Gracy . She squealed as she pulled me in a bone crushing hug . We hadn't seen each other in 2 months , but it sure felt like years.

I laughed as I struggled to breathe "I missed you too Grace please let me live."  I managed to say in a squeaky voice . She laughed and released me . We sat on the couch and brought a cup of tea along .

"How is life , how have you been ? "She asked while sipping on her cup of tea .

" I'm great , work is great and everything is going well. How are YOU ? How is the little monkey ?" I answered returning the question.

She gave me a long sigh " It's tough- having a toddler running around trying to kill herself with any given chance." she laughed as I laughed along.  "But it's great and Adam is a great dad . It's unbelievable and overwhelming that I'm a mother already . You aren't planning on having any kids soon ? " continued Gracy while holding her tea with both hands .

I laughed awkwardly,  disappointed. "Oli doesn't want kids." She frowned disappointed for me .

" You can talk to him you know , perhaps he might change his mind ? " she proposed shrugging .

" He is scared. He is scared to have children of his own . He finds us like this perfectly fine . He doesn't hate kids or anything... he's just  ... scared from change." I fiddled with my nails not looking at her eyes.

" I know .... I've been there and so was Adam. Let's change the topic to a brighter one shall we ? " I agreed nodding. " Why aren't you drinking tea ? " She pointed at my empty hands .

" I don't  want tea ... I don't feel like it " Crazy Grazy gasped as I shrugged.

" Are you pregnant? You never turn down tea. " Her eyes were wide and she was seriously thinking I'm pregnant . I laughed " Of course not "

"Why you guys never had sex ?"

I blushed so hard my face was burning hot. " of  course we did ! It's just that I'm on birth control. " I waved the idea away with my hand .

" You do have a pregnancy glow tho and your boobs got bigger since last time I saw you. " Gracy sipped her tea . She was really thinking that I'm actually pregnant .

I gave her a serious look. " Well I think I would have known if I was... I didn't get sick or anything . I think I'm fine , absolutely not pregnant."

"Why don't you take a test ?" I looked at her as if she had three eyes or something.  I sighed and gave in, I went to the bathroom and did the steps on the package . Gracy waited outside the door hoping she is right .

3 minutes has passed, I wasn't nervously waiting . As much as I would love to have a baby now as much as I'm worried about Oli . Being pregnant right now was just an impossible idea so I did the test just to shut Gracy.

I took the test and lazily checked it out . " OH MY GOD ! " I screamed as I froze in place . This was actually happening.