{15} You unfit trash!

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 15- You unfit trash!

Breyanna's P.O.V

"Breyanna come see what I found?" Adea's voice cast through my mind

I am currently in my bedroom with Kai on my bed sleeping, and it's 6 in the morning.

"Kai!" I called

Kai opened one of his eyes and glared at me, I chuckled.

"Come with have to go to Quanda's room," I told him.

Kai stood on all fours and jump off the bed and walked to the door.

I opened the door and walked out, with Kai on my tail.

I quickly closed the door and walked down the hallway.

On my way, I saw a mob of black hair, by Adea's and Quanda's bedroom door with his ears pressed on the door.

"Kai!" I whispered

Kai appeared on my shoulder, "Follow, him!" I ordered

Kai nodded and he disappeared, I walked up to the black-haired boy.

"Hello?!" I greeted

The boy's body tensed, then he ran down the hallway like his butt was on fire.

I stared at his back until he disappeared, I opened the door and I saw Lani on Quanda's bed with Levi by her side, Quanda by the window watching the forest in awe with Fluffy in her arms, Adea in the air with a book in her hands and Luka on her shoulder, Iona is on the floor with Calvin wrapped around her shoulder like a chain, and Sese sitting next to a plant as she talks to it!

"Hey girls!" I greeted

"Brey looked at this!" Adea says as she appears next to me with a big, thick, black book in her hands.

I looked at the page heading and it says in bold - Válentino Dann.

"What about him?" I asked

Adea closed the door and walked up to her bed.

The girls stop what they were doing and looked at Adea.

Adea started reading briefly

"Válentino Dann a vampire who was born on May 6, 1001, in Harlyn Creek Kingdom.

He was a normal vampire baby but he had anger issues. When he was fine he kills a boy named Gine Fin.

His parents Sandy and Jax Dann were too scared to tell him anything because Valentino's behavior became worse every day.

Everything got worse when he meets Maxwell Bon'll.

Maxwell had the same sickness, as Valentino, they started to kill wolf rouges.

When Valentino was 68, Valentina was born, his little cold heart cracks and he had a feeling to protect her and love her as a sister.

His parents saw the change so they were happy, but you know what they say 'All good things come to an end!'

In 1267, Valentino's and Valentina's parents died from a vampire rogue attack. Maxwell, Valentino, and Valentina escape without the vampires' notice,