{39} Funeral!

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 39- Funeral!

Jacob's POV

****Two Weeks Later****

Today is the day that we bury Breyanna and her friends in the Magical Burial Ground.

I adjusted my tie for the last time. Jessie walked in my room, then grinned once she saw me.

"Finally, Breyanna is gone. So I can be Luna," Jessie said. I scowled at her before saying:

"Hmm... You mean Lunatic."

Jessie gasped at me before huffing and walking out of my room.

At The Neverland's Church!

I stood on the front seat of the church with Ryker, Zacharias, Ezekiel, Alejandro, and Xavier.

Lilly, Jack, Ashley, Carl, Lisa, Jace, Gina, Kyle, Donna, Jay, Melly, and Geogre sat in the second seat. Then Landon, Racheal, Annabelle, Ace, Aiden, Anna, Lana, Hannah, Jamie, Luke, Cassie, Adelle, Amelia, Samuel, Queena, Ethan and Sarah were in the third row.

Everyone was sad, tears running down mostly everyone's faces.

"Good morning everyone we are gathering there today for the burial of Breyanna Greenville, Lani Nobe, Quanda Litmon, Adea Sye, Iona Starlight and Sese Walves." The wizard Pastor announced.

After The Ceremony!

  We were at the Burial Ground, I watched as they carefully put Breyanna's white casket in the hole. I sniffed, then my heart started hurting.

I turned around and ran into my mother's arm, crying my pain away.

Zacharias' POV

                     Seven minutes ago I watched in sadness as my one true mate, lay in her casket. Her skin pale as paper, her lips turned blue and her eyes glued shut.

Now I'm seeing her casket going in the center of the world. I took in a deep breath before turning around, I looked up to see my little sister Avalon and her mate Scott. My mother Hope and father Lucifer. I walked into my mother's arms before crying.

"Why did she had to go?" I asked.

My father pat my back in sympathy. Avalon pulled me in her arms.

Xavier's POV

                        My mate is currently about to buried 6 feet under the ground. My heart sinked at the thought.

I turned around to face my big sister Angela, she wrapped her arms around me. I sobbed in her neck.

"Why did she leave me?"

"Son be strong for her," My mother Kristine said

"Let her rest in peace," my father Alek said.

Ryker's POV

            I watched in despair as my mate's casket lowered to the ground, laying there motionless but peacefully.

Leaving us in pain and begging for forgiveness.

"Ryker," I heard my brother Ryder called. I slowly turned to them, I walked into my mother's awaiting arms.

"I'm sorry dear," my mother Linda said

My father tapped my back.

"Be strong son." He says.

"But I can't," I sobbed.

"I know son, I know," My father Lincoln said.

Ezekiel's POV

                      Pain.

That's all that I felt my mate is gone. She is about to be buried 6 feet under the ground.

I took a few steps back before turning to, see my little sister Esther, her mate Duke, my mother Lexi and my father Adam.

Esther walked up to me and pulled me into her arms.

"Let your pain out, Zeke," Esther says and cried in her arms.

"Why?!"

Pain
Pain.

"Don't cry Ezekiel. I will always be with you." I heard Iona whisper.

That just made me cry harder. My mom pulled me in her arms, and comfort me.

My father pat my back before raking his hand through my hair.

Alejandro's POV

                      Good bye Sese my love. I will always love you.

Regrets!

Sadness!

Despair!

Engulf my body, leaving it numb my mind broken and in pain.

"Ale," My little brother Alessandro called.

"H-Hi Andro." I replied numbly.

I turned to see my mother Katelyn, my father Johnathan and my brother's mate Lucy.

"Why did she had to go?" I meekly asked, before I was pulled into my mother's arms.

Vote
Comment
Share.

Finally we buried them.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀