Chapter 1

The next morning after getting dressed and ready you stand in front of your house. Biting your lower lip you stare at the ground. You really had to think of a plan. Something .. anything.. otherwise who knows what would happen? Lost in your thoughts you suddenly hear a soft voice .

"Y/N. Let's head to school."

Looking up you see it's Violet. In her uniform and pretty flowing hair she looked like a typically beautiful female lead. You nod and give her a weak smile. As you both start walking you grimace inwardly. Violets house was right next to yours. Something her yandere boyfriends hated in the past. Oh how many times had they tried to force you to move. That was another thing you had to think about. You couldn't move but maybe you could find some way to at least escape. Burn down the house? It wasn't like the boys in the past hadn't tried.

Violet spoke suddenly, "It's going to be so exciting this year. A new school maybe new friends. Don't you think so y/n?".

Exciting? More like a goddamn death sentence for you. You just give a small laugh and agree with her.

"Did your mom come home last night?" Violet asked looking at you with her big eyes.

Outside it was beautiful with the wind slightly blowing. The trees making a rustling sound and the soft sounds of outside life. Taking a deep breathe you shake your head.

Parents. What a joke. Your mom and dad divorced years ago. And with it your mom had taken lover upon lover. Disappearing for awhile even days or weeks sometimes. Just leaving enough money for food for you. She had managed to find a good job though since it paid the bills. But you didn't really have a mother to talk too. When she was home she was rude and abrupt to you. Reminding you how much of your father you looked like. And your father? Who knows where he was. You had stopped searching awhile ago.

"Nah. She'll probably be home tomorrow" you mumble as Violet gives you a sympathetic smile.

Violet. Always sympathetic and kind.

The gates to the school come into focus as you both stop. Oh God here we go.

Seiya High School was a large school with enough students who excelled in nearly everything. While a public school it was regarded as the best in the country. It took pride in accepting everyone who was worthy to get in. You had barely managed to get in the school yourself. Violet had very good grades so she hadn't had too worry.

The students around walked by chatting to one another or on their phones. The boys had already started to look at Violet and you shivered. If anyone could have death premonitions of their own death you were having it about yourself.

A boy approached you both suddenly. He was tall with dark purple hair and golden eyes. His good looks and intense eyes caused whispers around the students walking into the gates .

"Hi. I'm William Seiya." He says smiling at Violet his golden eyes firmly on hers. She smiles than gives a small gasp.

"William Seiya?!"

He lets out a small chuckle.

"Haha yeah. My dad owns this school don't let it freak you out though" he says putting his hands in pockets trying to seem almost bashful.

What a load of crap.

You stand there silently as they converse and feel the air turn chilly when Violet introduces you.

"She's my best friend Y/N!" Violet says with a happy smile.

Oh God Violet. No. Williams golden eyes turn to you and the friendliness seems to die out as he says Hi. He regards you for a second and then turns back to Violet all happy smiles.

But man you saw it. The murderous look. School hadn't even started and you were shaking slightly,

"Come on Y/N! Let's go get our schedules. Williams going to take us." Violet says as she and William start walking towards the school.

As they talk to each other you walk slowly behind grabbing your jacket. Yandere male interest number 1. And it wasn't even 8 in the morning yet.

You blindly follow them into an office where William speaks to an older lady with round glasses. As she hands you your class schedule you glance down at it.

Of course you have 3 classes with Violet.

"Isn't this great Y/N? We have second period together. And even other two classes. Yay" Violet says giving out a cute small squeal . William just stands there looking already completely lovesick as he gives a goofy smile to Violet.

"Yeah but I have Math in room 100. So I better get going. I'll text you after class!" You say.

Violet pouts a bit though and extends her arms for a hug. She always wanted a hug before you two separated.

Panic spreads through you as you glance at William. Oh if looks could kill.

You quickly give her a hug and then wave as you give a small jog away.

As you enter another hallway you let out a shaky breath. So far so good. But the real danger was usually when Violet wasn't near you. You look at the classrooms trying to find yours.

Someone accidentally elbows you in the ribs and you let out a gasp. Ever since that time you had been pushed down the stairs your broken ribs had never healed properly. You let out a few breaths and then see room 100. Bracing yourself you walk into the classroom. And instantly regret it.

Because before you snickering to one another stood the twin boys who had pushed you into a car a few years ago. And as they looked over at you their eyes glistened with the intention that they sure as hell would do something even worse.