Chapter 3

The next class you had was with Violet. You tensed up as you headed into next classroom.

Violet was surrounded by 3 guys . One was William,
smiling and chatting with her, the next a tall beautiful guy with white hair and purple-silver eyes. And the last was a long haired blonde with bright blue eyes.

"Y/N!" Violet called out spotting you and waving her hand from the desk she was sitting in. In unison all 3 guys turned their heads to look at you. You give a forced smile and head over to her ignoring the painful looks you were getting.

"Hey. Any empty desks?" You ask her as your eyes flick over the classroom quickly.

"Just sit next to me. Oh by the way. This is Aiden Becker and Caleb Price". Violet says nodding to the other two boys close to you.

The one with white hair Aiden uncrosses his arms and smiles at you with what looks like a gentle smile. But you saw the darkening in his eyes. As for Caleb he barely even looked or greeted you. William just glared at you.

"Nice to meet you guys." You say then sit at the empty desk. You fiddle with your thumbs as Violet continues her chat with the handsome guys.

When the bell rings signaling for the beginning of class William stands in front of your desk. He stares at you with absolute hatred in his eyes before quickly putting on a friendly face. He walks off either the other guys and you release the breath you had been holding in.

Oh man.. William was definitely going to be another Novak twin situation. The hatred was even deeper with this one than it had been with the twins.

You sit lost in your thoughts when suddenly you hear  Violet whisper urgently, "Y/N! The teacher is calling your name!"

You look up to see an old man with severe tan lines sneer down at you. Uh oh.

After reprimanding you in front of the class you were slammed with a detention slip and a warning. You let out a small groan as you can hear the giggles behind you. Violet merely gives you another of her sympathetic smiles.

By the time class was over you were exhausted. The only thing you wanted more than anything by now was just to go home and go to bed. But you still had the rest of the day to deal with.

"William and Aiden are going to take me to my next class. Do you want to come?." Violet asks you as she notices your tired expression.

"Nah. I might actually go pop down into the nurses office. I didn't sleep too well last night." You say slowly getting up as the 3 boys magically appear next to Violets desk.

"Ok. Text me alright?." Violet says worriedly as you give her a smile and get up.

As you walk out you can hear William saying something along the lines of "You really do have beautiful eyes Violet".

Out of all the lines to use.

You wander about the school not remembering where the nurses office is. After asking a passing female student you finally find the open nurses ward. The nurse herself didn't seem to be in. You go sit on one of the beds and lay down.

God you were tired. All you wanted do was plan and nap. But it was so hard when you were constantly on edge.

The worst part about constantly having to be on edge was the loss of personality. You couldn't even remember the last time you wanted to make a joke. Or when you even felt truly happy. It was like everything truly nice had been sucked out of you. All that was left was fear, exhaustion, and the sickening realization that anxiety was all that was left.

You toss your bag to the floor and turn to your side. Tears gather in your eyes and you gulp.

You just wanted to be normal. Have a normal life. Have friends, laugh , go shopping, maybe have a boyfriend/girlfriend. Not constantly being in a panic and looking over your shoulder in fear. The tears pour down your face. This moment of weakness was all you could show.

Feeling the exhaustion take over you drift into sleep.

Unaware to you a figure slowly walks to you and gently watches you. Watches you and smiles in content.

Everything was going according to plan.