Explanation/ Ideas

Hey I'm sorry I know I haven't really been updating .. honestly so much has been happening. When I do have free time I'm kinda just stuck with what to write . There is a possibility I might scrap one of these stories. And start something else.. which is why I wanted to ask for y'all opinion on them. Here are the general ideas for 3 yandere stories I've had in mind.

1) Family of liars - Y/N is a kind girl who is excited when her mom remarries. Her new family is loud, big, and full of nice new siblings. However as time progresses her new siblings start showing their nasty sides to her. As the horror starts to grow she realizes maybe being part of a big family is not always the best thing.- (This story will be full of twists and a lot of shocking topics)

2) Little Miss- One day you are murdered. When you wake up you realize you are now in the body of your old classmate. However she too was murdered 2 years before your own death. As you live out her life the pieces start to fall in place. Who killed both of you and why?- (This one is more of a murder- mystery- yandere story. Also has some twists but nothing that shocking . It's more about finding who the crazy yandere is haha).

3) Hello Monster - You are a girl who is ignored in life. You have no friends and are a very lonely person. One day a beautiful young man comes to the school. He shows a interest in you and your lonely life becomes a little better. However behind his gentle smile lies a terrible monster. Who is he and why is he so obsessed with you?- (This one is pretty self explanatory lol. I actually am most curious about this one because I wanted to base his personality somewhat off of Sanwoo from Killing Stalking 😻😻).

Anyways here's the 3 ideas. Please let me know which story idea seems the best. I might keep the current 2, I still need to think about it. And once again I'm sorry for not updating in so long!