Monopoly

The buzzing bulb, occasionally sparking electricity, created degenerate shadows as it turned on and off, the sound of the bulb echoed in the warehouse. It was filled with oil drums, some of them half-filled and most of them empty. In the center, a guy struggling, trying to untie himself, was hung upside down with large chains. The more he tried, the more clunking of chains.

He wore an army uniform, his guns were ripped off and his mouth was taped. A loud screeching followed by an intense light came from a door. A silhouette appeared and slowly walked inside, closing the door behind him. He had a mask on, wore a black tuxedo and was carrying a semi automatic AMT Automag V, fully loaded.

He walked towards the old dusty gramophone, placed the pin on the spinning disk. It started bursting 'Billie-Jean' by Michael Jackson. He started dancing and strode towards the sergeant.

"Do you.. remember me, sarge?"
The sergeant made an incomprehensible sound because of his taped face.

"Oh.. I see.. you got that.. on your face.. wait let me.." - he pointed at his mouth.

He quickly moved towards the sergeant and immediately pulled out the tape. The sergeant shouted out loud due to the intense pain from it.

"A'ight, let's do this again. Cool?"
He quickly tip toed back, and started his funky walk.

"Do you remember me, sarge?"

"Just who the hell are you?" - the sergeant replied.

"I am the unknown, I am everywhere, I am.. umm.. justice. I am you. I-"

"Stop playing games, this is not gonna work."

"Oh sweetie, you don't understand. I am the one with the gun, you are hung, you are tied. We play by my rules, are we ain't playin' at all."

"You think you can win by just capturing me? You can't stop the cause."

"Look.. If you're gonna give me answers I don't like. I AM GONNA TURN YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN! You get it! No wait, you're already upside down. In that case it would be upside down upside down, or upside upside down down."

"You're a clown."

"Speaking of clowns, I remember a clown. He was real funny, not gonna lie. So one day h-"

"For someone as little as you, you speak a lot."

"Yes! You're getting there, son! You see, you people just come up with some bullshit, call it a cause and earn loads of money. Rich getting richer, poor getting poorer. This monopoly has to end, you hear me? IT HAS TO END NOW!" - he yelled

He walked in close to the sergeant, and whispered slowly.

"Now I'm gonna ask you some quick questions, call it a.. rapid-fire or whatever.

"Screw you, clown." - the sergeant spoke in an objective tone

"I don't like this answer. Don't to this again? It hurts me right here" - he spoke softly while moving his right hand towards his heart.

"Killing me would not stop the cause, you're hopeless" - the sergeant added.

"Which means.. you're of no use to me? Well. Okay.. Let's see.."

He reloaded the pistol, stepped back and aimed it on the sergeant.

"Any last words? I mean if you had, I don't really care.. Just die?"

He pulled the trigger and the bullet pierced through his forehead. A trail of blood started moving downwards and dripped drop by drop from the sergeant's hair.

"What a waste, father's not gonna be happy.." - he stretched his arms and walked away.