Revolution

Belltowers rang loudly, the sun shone brightly and air had a scent of victory. Taking huge steps, he walked the corridor followed by his two best men. Each of them held a spear while he carried a sword with ancient glyphs carved on the blade.

The metal greaves and heavy boots made a thudding sound by each step he took on the marble floor, covered with petals. It was the perfect welcome for him, the crowd on either side of the corridor cheered for him along the way.

As the footsteps grew louder, the King who sat on the other side of the door, stood up. At the centre was where his throne lay firm. His Prince, the rightful heir to the throne was back with the message of victory. The Prince pulled out his sword, held in front of him with both hands and knelt before the King.

"You are the chosen one, this is the time, take it. Bring the change." - His sword whispered to him, the background noise just faded as he fixated more on the sword.

He stood up, quickly walked towards the throne, one of the Royal Guards intercepted him. He easily dodged the attack and countered the guard by swinging his sword, slashing his head off. The defunct body fell down, creating a pool of blood.

He jumped up the stairs, kicked the King on his chest. The King fell on the throne and before he could do anything, the Prince placed his foot on King's body and held his sword perfectly perpendicular to King's chest, ready to pierce him anytime.

"This one's for the revolution, father."- The Prince said, followed by an evil grunt.