Diary

"I remember the day, OUR big day. It was not the first time I saw you smile but no matter how many times I saw it, it always refreshed me. I felt awkward in my father's dress, may be because I have never worn a dress like that before. I have never been in front of so many people either, I never thought I knew so many people. The chapel doors creak open and I see you walk towards me, you looked beautiful. Your eyes had an exceptional sparkle and I could say you were ready to be mine. Neville, my best man and probably the only friend, kept patting me, making sure I don't zone out while admiring your beauty. I remember how excited you were when vowed to take me, Andrew, as your husband.
Today, I finally made it halfway through our story and with each passing second I miss you, Selena."
He closed his diary and looked out of the window. She would visit him as soon as there was a full moon. He let out a sigh and laid back.

"How far did you reach?" - a soft, soothing voice called Andrew out.
"Selena." - he looked at her affectionately. "You haven't changed a bit. No less than a fairy, still beautiful."
"You look old."
"Let's say this world still has concept of age." - Andrew chuckled.
There was a huge silence and they both stared at each other.

"Dad?" - a similar voice came from the doorway. "You're up late."
"I just- wanted to write this." - Andrew glanced at his diary.
"Do you miss mom?" - his daughter walks in and holds his hand, stroking it gently.
"I would be lying if I say no."
"Do you think- she can see us from up there?" - she asked
They both looked up the clear sky.
"I like to think, yes."