ONE

IN OBERIO MANSION

"Shivaay?.."

"Shivaay... Brother"

"Hmm.. yes Om & Rudar?"

"How are you??." Asked Om in a worried and tense tone he need some answers from him today. As its high time now.

High time for Shivaay

To realise that not everything comes with a lifetime time limit somethings need to said, done and announce on time. Time can be very crucial, brutal & healing.

"Once the time slips it will never come back. Something happen or done can't be reversed or undone because its gone the crucial time is already slips, action is done and the destruction is already caused"

"Am.. fine. Yaa.. just a little worried" said Shivaay absent mindly. He is worried, sad and somewhere confuse about his own circumstances. He is unaware.

Aware even being Unaware.

He is aware about his body reaction, his honest heart beat, his actions, his longing, his wants, his pains & the cause of it as well...

But he is unable to accept

Accept the reality of his heart. The constant battle of his mind and heart has already causing him a heartache one side its society, norms, his belief and on other his Panika

His Anika..

"Shivaay.. have you ever thought about your and Anika relationship? I mean you both are know each other... Understand each other so well.. don't you think its high time to take your relationship forward?" Said Omkara in hopes.. hopes to get a positive reply. To have the answer he wished, pray and want. But he was destined to get Disappointed.

As always

Be it in relationship
Be it in parents
Be it in Love

"What?" Asked Shivaay being bafel its not like he didn't get the hint or didn't know what his beloved jhulfi singh Oberoi is hinting..

Its just he never think

Think about him and Anika being a married couple... Him and her being husband and wife... Him and her sharing a bed, a comforter, sleeping comfortably... He never thinks her to be his

Better half

"Better half is not just about being available for physical need. Its all about how another person can complete you in terms of mental, physical and emotional level. How much consideration he/she is when it comes to other aspect except physical needs"

"Oh myy... Oo... You can't speak properly do you??.. brother let me speak on behalf of him and me... So when you and sister-in-law will leave for honeymoon??.. or better be like when we will get our blue eye small Shivaay??" Rudar asked being the small Oberio he has a advantage.

Advantage to be blunt.

He can say, do and demand anything he need, want or require without being considerate how stupid, unnecessary, and uncomfortable it can be.

"Guyzz.. come one what are you talking about??... Honeymoon... Small Shivaay?? What ?? Please keep abay of your stupid imagination"

"What?? Shivaay you do understand what we are talking about right?"

"I do om its just-

"Just what Shivaay?.. look its high time you see both of you had wonderful time... I don't think you need-

"Om is just that i can't see her as my life patner, the mother of my childern or even my  better-half or any close to that. People like Anika where good for friend or an entertaining character in your life but no... not as your life partner or even love partner" said shivay emotionlessly he didn't even see his brother's face.

Ashtonishment.

They are utterly blank and completely astonished on their brother statement.

"Brother... are you sure..... i means are you serious about it ?" Asked Rudar in baffled tone.

Disappointment.

He can feel only disappointment in his so called practical and stupid brother.
Even after doing so many things and sacrifice by Anika for him and their family this is what all he had to say?

what his only  brother utter were only these words which are enough to know that he is not on the same page as they were including there beautiful wife's instead he is still stick to his thought

His principles

His khoon, khandan, and reputation.

This broke there heart not for there own self, not even for anika but

For there brother

Shivay

"Shivay sometimes we don't think before we speak. So please think carefully before you speak sometimes we don't know the value of something or someone until we lost it at once at all and can't even regain it back,
just like trust. Relationship are fragile they can break easily but can't mend easily there is always a single knot left that work as hurricane" said om wisely to him but he didn't give any deed

One thing Om was right about

Relationship

"That it is fragile can break easily but can't mend easily what left behind is a knot they work as hurricane"

That exactly happen now because whole insane conversation happening in between the brothers was listen,

Listen by her,

Something is just broke in her. She is hurt beyond repair there is a constant battle within herself also. She is love with someone that is happen to no less then any prince. Where as she is actually a beggar

Beggar

For family, for love, for attention, for being getting dotted on, for being somone's priority.

But now the hope, the happiness, the dream shatter by what he said.

she is in tears, she is choking on them can't see past the blurry figures that exist in her eyes or in front of her inside of the kitchen where there are many moments happen...instead inside of her.......  she can't say nor see clearly..

She can't think properly. She is not desperate but she is impacted with the way he consider her how he sees her... An entertainment character this is what she is now in his life something that can mend his life, that can uplfit his mood when he is upset or something??

One thing definitely she had on her mind at this time leave from here and leave for good........
___________________________________

Next update soon till then
Vote.
Comment.
Share.

thank you enjoy guyzz...