FIVE

In OBERIO MANSION

People was saying something but Shivaay is unable to comprehend. What is dadi saying? Mom? Dad why is he looking broken.

"Bhaiya?? How is that possible?"

"Shivaay you still went with the divorce? Even all the things are going well then why?"

"Billu?... My child what is alll this?"

He was numb.

Numb

To react what they all saying he is not in his senses right now. All this feel like a surrel dream and a bad omen. How? When? And more importantly why???

Reasons

He need reason for this audacity. He need to know why she is not here?. Why she is not tearing all these papers and questioning him about all these. Where the hell she is?

These papers act as a slient bomb nuclear bomb might give a sound and let the people know about the damaged it done. But these dam papers & those words written on them echo in Shivaay's mind like a tape recorder without breaking, repeating same words again and again. Now, he understand what is this gaping

Hole is.

Is it why he is feeling this way from morning? Why and where did this feeling came from! Still he need to confirms. His heart unable to accept what just happen and what he read

"Bhaiya?-

"Khanna!!???"

"Yes Shivaay sir?"

"Who send these papers?"

"They come from Mumbai high court. From Rajbeer Agarwal. He is a top lawyer in high court. His assistant personally send these papers"

"I want his contact number within 20 mintues Khanna otherwise you can kiss your job goodbye"

"But sir-

"Now!"

"Shivaay?-

"Dadi please.. first i need to know who did this, who had the audacity to take these papers from my room and pass them & omru I did not post them. Why would i do that when i was happy?"

"Because you were finding a way. In a desperate manner to get rid of the Anika... and this paper actually play a huge role in your quest of "Get rid of Anika"

"No i didn't do it!"

After 20 min...

"Sir here is the Rajbeer Agarwal"

"Hello?!..

"Hello Rajbeer Agarwal! Shivaay Singh Oberio speaking!"

"Yes Mr. Oberio?"

"These what are these papers? Who told you to send these?"

"Your wife Anika"

"What??..."

"Yes, Mr. Oberio.. i would like you to sit down somewhere Anika actually let me know that you are a heart patient so i need to break this news slowly to you.. actually Anika has contact me in the early morning and tell me she is seeking divorce from you."

"What??..

"Yes, she is sounding distrub and upset... i told her that this process will take a lot time as this can't be done on a whim... but she was amadent and i am a lawyer i can't do anything specially when my wife decide to involve in it personally... so both of you have received a small copy of the divorce or a dummy file. This file will be with both of you for 2 months after 2 months you have attend the hearing in the court.. where we all will be deciding the terms, conditions and conclusion of the divorce... the court will be required to send a person in personal to keep a watch on both of you for 6 months... as this is a necessary process for divorce.. i will be representing Anika.. please do let me know of the phone number and other details of your lawyer so we can dicussed the terms and other formalities. Any question?