A Little Talk

Hello readers,

Okay let me talk straight to the point.

I received a mail just yesterday morning around 9:30 am from one of the writer on Wattpad.

I have nothing against that writer but i need to clarify certain things to all the writers and readers here...

I AM HERE BY OWN FREE WILL, I AM WRITTING THIS STORY BY OWN FREE WILL AND WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS STORY FOR PURELY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES...

I have received this mail which ultimately and boardline states that my previous announcement post was something that make this writer on the edge. Reason?

Reason = i said I won't force for votes or something

Now here is the thing this writer actually let me know what kind of threat, danger and wrong influence i am on the wattpad?

Seriously????

Any reasoning won't justify this huge statements. I won't revealed the writers name or the mail. Period!.

I have been on Wattpad for last 10 years. I am a silent reader someone suggest me that i should read novels and stories to improve my english and this is how i was landed here...

From 2015 my journey start here as a silent reader i read all sorts of stories. I saw readers being desperate for chapters, being anticipated, or sometimes frustrated with the author resulting, leaving the stories all together. I have also seen writers being begging for sharing the stories or voting for them, threatening reader not to update, resulting leaving of the readers leading their own fall. I have also experienced many of the writers being chill and keep their stories at there own pace no hustle no bustle. From 2020 i join as a writer i kind of  understand the readers and writers predicament kind of clearly.....

When i decide to write a story specially a fanfic i just keep myself on one thing that i will update the story irrespective of the votes and share. I don't want anyone feel what i feel. I won't keep the story at hiatus just because i can and take those votes forcefully. If i can update and keep the stories, keep you entertained then you readers, can promote or abolish my novel as well.

People need to understand that the power is a two way play here specially writers...

Have you ever purchase any novel that is not compled by the author have you?? The author or write can keep you on edge with their stories by their awesome writting skill and let you wait for the next season, only by completing the first book with open endings. But they will not delivered you a half book and let you know that the next chapter will be available only if you let 4 people purchase this book ok? only then will i update/write the next chapter does it?

Today i got a lecture because they feel this will encourage the readers not vote, hence no recognisation by the fellow community, hence no chance for fame...

But my dear writers let me show you what silent readers does. Let me tell you a story

There was a book a fanfic pure agnsty.. we all love that right?

The writers were 2 sisters. They first ask politely for votes and share. Then they resort to forcefull action and people follow the led and give them vote the story line, background and the character are really great😃. Then they start demanding more, upon unable to reach they start adding note on behalf of each other in lieu that the other one is cryimg, sad upset or even DEPRESSED for not meeting the target. Then after sometime they resort to pure emotion blackmailing and threating to not to update the story for not meeting the targets. In order to keep their words and pride they won't update the novel for alteast a month. This lead to pure frustration and angred in between the reader the reader resort to silent leaving upon seeing that the wind taking different direction (losing the readers and views). The sister start massive updating under the pretence of not to give, can't let the work go drain or sometimes i need to do this for my sister. They gain back the reader but after sometime.they repeated the cycle and guess what ?this time the reader didn't leave them. People start noticing the differnce. They start hating them people strat removing there stories, commenting there stupid behaviour and atlast they resort to say we will delete the book and guess what the readers say?

DO IT!

The story didn't get update the story have no views and more shockingly that note have no comments or interaction. Atlast the story is deleted.

Why? Because guyz that is how a frustated reader do. Look if you force. Blackmail or do such things people will forget about the book there are plenty of stories to read on numerous platforms there is no way i hell lacking of stories, people have wild imagination and that always pen down in form of stories. There are so many platfom who didn't give the writers/ author any chance of not writing the novel they have a fixed schedule of update and they have to meet the target some platform does take there reader as good as people because stories led them purchase there paid subscription and other benefits but the writer won't have any sort of demand they do get money for the amazing stories no doubt but still. There are plenty of writer who treat there readers right not some bunch of desperate drug addict who can do anything for you

So my dear well wisher
... Please keep yourself to your own business don't poke your nose in mine.

Lost And Found 👰🏼🤴🏻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara